App description: For over 3 decades The World's Strongest Man has tested the limits of human strength, power and endurance. Do you have what it takes to go up against the toughest men on the planet and be crowned The World's Strongest Man?

Embark on a rags to riches style career as you attempt to transform yourself on a journey from hometown hero to strongest man on the planet. It's not going to be easy and will require balancing a gruelling strength and conditioning program along with a yearly events schedule.

Train your character and boost your stats to ensure you are up to the task of taking on the elite. Compete in real life events, featuring intuitive controls which will ensure that you're placed right in the heart of the action. Battle through pain and make a number of career decisions which could make or break you. Will you take your coaches advice, attend the latest promotional event and what's the best way to build your body to compete? It's time to find out as it's all here in The World's Strongest Man.

Sanuku's comments:

03-28-2012, 07:07 AM
Think I'll be putting this in my wishlist. Looks ok but could end up damaging my device lol

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106

03-28-2012, 07:26 AM
Somebody's gonna get their wig split.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-28-2012, 07:29 AM
I do like the premise, and the graphics don't appear to be lacking, but I'll wait for player impressions from braver souls first.
03-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Bumping this in case people missed it and wanna check it out.

Somebody gon' get their ass kicked... Beat 'im up (beat 'im up), break his neck (break his neck)!

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Oh, yeah, I'll be all over this tonight!
03-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
Oh, yeah, I'll be all over this tonight!
Report back if it`s any good lol
03-28-2012, 02:13 PM
Hopefully, I can compete as Magnus Ver Magnusson.
03-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Something new I really want it to be an insta buy for me, but i think it won't. I will wait for some impressions.

GC: TomussMypl