★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Welcome to Cordy Sky, brought to you by SilverTree Media, the team behind the #1 hit games Cordy and Sleepy Jack!

On his journey to Planet 2, Cordy crash lands on a mysterious sky planet, where he meets a stranded robot named Volt. Together they take to the sky to refuel their rocket ship and head toward undiscovered planets!

Guide Cordy through incredible springs, bumpers, hover beams, and more in this amazing high-quality 3D game. Download now, and get ready to experience a fantastic, casual Cordy adventure!

PARENTS! It's possible to spend real money inside this game. You can disable In-App Purchase in your device's Settings menu.

SPEND GEARS ON AMAZING UPGRADES. There are Power-Ups, Costumes, and Colors. You can earn Gears in the game OR buy them if you're in a hurry!

COOL ACHIEVEMENTS. Earn badges for style. Do you have what it takes?

NEVERENDING FUN. Finish the story, then see how high you can go.

GAME CENTER ENABLED. See how you compare to your friends, on the leaderboard.

TRY THE ORIGINAL "CORDY" GAME, TOO! One of the Top 10 best games of 2011 -The New York Times. #1 app in the United States, Canada, China, Germany, France, Spain, and many more! Featured "New & Noteworthy", "Staff Favorite" and "App of the Week" by Apple in numerous countries.

WANT MORE GAMES LIKE THIS? Play SLEEPY JACK! Top 10 Best of E3: "Adorable Psychonauts-esque presentation and solid gameplay...that is also tight and arcadey" -Pocket Gamer BEST APP OF THE WEEK: "It's the sort of happiness-inducing experience that you want to share with everyone." -Kotaku

8 LANGUAGES. Supports Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Korean, Chinese, and Japanese. Pick one of these in your device's Settings menu.

'LIKE' Cordy at facebook.com/CordyTheGame & follow SilverTree on Twitter @silvertreemedia.

PLAYERS, WE READ EVERY E-MAIL. We're a small company, but we reply to every support request. Let us try to help at cordyskysupport@silvertreemedia.com and we will do our best to help in any way!

AnarKitty's comments:

03-28-2012, 10:15 PM
This is a surprise. Wonder how bad the freemium model is. Loved Cordy so at least will give this a try...even though this looks more like a vertical "runner".

03-28-2012, 10:30 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yup, love Cordy, and Sleepy Jack... Bought both versions (SD and HD) of both... Definitely gonna be snaggin this one.
03-28-2012, 10:53 PM
I don't know if this is a glitch or not, but the second level seems really zoomed in -I can't get very far on it because I cannot see anything on the level to aim for, so I fall without hitting anything.

Gamecenter Id: Mr. Grizzly II
03-28-2012, 11:00 PM
Leave it to Silver Tree to take an over saturated genre and make an amazing game out of it. Then they go and make it free. Awesome. There's absolutely no reason not to try this out. I don't know about IAP, but I've got through the first two of 5 levels and haven't felt any need to even use the in-game gear currency to buy any power-ups yet. Great first impressions.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
03-28-2012, 11:29 PM
Surprise of the week! Had no clue this was coming out. Looks like new go-to game to kill a few minutes

Mom Says Get Married!!
03-28-2012, 11:33 PM

I`ll give it a try also I`m not really the Freemium Guy. I`m really wondering how this will work out at the End...

Last edited by Sanuku; 03-29-2012 at 06:52 AM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 2).
03-29-2012, 03:37 AM
The game is absolutely wonderful, a no brainer at the massive price of $0 and is a great addition to SilverTree Media's iOS portfolio. Now, here's the question: Do I care check out the "Prizes" section of the game. Let's hope this doesn't end up looking like Flight Control Rocket. >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
03-29-2012, 03:55 AM
Think its a great game, the original Cordy platformer was criminally underlooked i think by lots of people, its excellent.

I'm not normally into 'doodle jump' games but this one plays really well, havent had to buy anything yet, i might buy something just to show my appreciation for this game to the devs. But so far so good, really enjoying it
03-29-2012, 04:03 AM
What a surprise! Downloading now... Cordy 1 is so good, all of you should get this