★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ****** NEW MOVIE! *******
Snow White and the Huntsman has just been added! New movie, new set and new quests!

Build a studio, be a tycoon, make real movies!

Take the reins of Hollywoods most famous backlot in the worlds largest working movie studio, building Universal Pictures from the ground up, and making versions of beloved blockbusters like E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial, The Mummy, Jurassic Park and Bridget Joness Diary. Build amazing sets from famous movies and add studio buildings and decorations to make your studio the best in the world!

Key Features:

Make over 35 blockbuster films from the Universal Pictures library

Marquee sets for such famous movies as Jurassic Park, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial, Back to the Future, Jaws, Despicable Me, The Fast and the Furious and many more!

Dazzling high-resolution set pieces and props

Over 15 studio buildings to add life to your studio. Build recording studios, executive offices, trailers, equipment warehouses and more

Decorate with trees, flowers, shrubs, statues, roads, topiaries and more. Decorations and buildings contribute to your studio rating to help your movies make top dollar

Universal app works on iPhone 3Gs+, iPad 1+ and the iPod Touch 4th gen+

Compatible with iOS v4.2+

********** Important **********
A network connection is required to play.
You must be logged into Game Center to play.
03-29-2012, 12:15 AM
I`m on it.

03-29-2012, 01:19 AM
Game Impressions

03-29-2012, 02:05 AM
Is this an online game?? I see that in the description that it need to be online in order to play...
03-29-2012, 04:56 AM
Nice

Last edited by Persona; 03-29-2012 at 05:02 AM.
03-29-2012, 04:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starfly3r View Post
Is this an online game?? I see that in the description that it need to be online in order to play...
I guess so
03-29-2012, 05:02 AM
$3 with tons of IAP? What a combination.
03-29-2012, 05:09 AM
This game looks interesting, I always love tycoon style games.
03-29-2012, 07:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarnageGamer View Post
This game looks interesting, I always love tycoon style games.
Yeah, but personally I don't when you have to pay for the game and then be constricted by a IAP model of gaming. Essentially it is a Facebook game that they are charging for. The developers seem to want it both ways, unless I am wrong from my impressions. Either give the game free with a heavy IAP model or charge and only make the games IAP cosmetic and not drastically affecting the game... At least that is my opinion.

Last edited by Bool Zero; 03-29-2012 at 07:14 AM.
03-30-2012, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bool Zero View Post
Yeah, but personally I don't when you have to pay for the game and then be constricted by a IAP model of gaming. Essentially it is a Facebook game that they are charging for. The developers seem to want it both ways, unless I am wrong from my impressions. Either give the game free with a heavy IAP model or charge and only make the games IAP cosmetic and not drastically affecting the game... At least that is my opinion.
I agree with you on the IAP thing. When the game is free, they usually have the IAP as a big catch especially for these tycoon/management games since that's one of the most effective way to earn profit. Not really something I like, but guess that's how the business works.

It seems like this game goes free today, so I guess might as well give it a try and see how it goes