★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Crytek GmbH
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 514.4 MB
  • Version: 1.2.5
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: NOW WITH 36 NEW LEVELS AND HALLOWEEN-THEMED ADDITIONS!
CRYTEKS PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER UPDATED TO INCLUDE ALL THE FUN YOU CAN HANDLE!

NOW WITH BRAND NEW PLACES AND FACES - DISCOVER FRESH LEVELS AND MEET KLONK!

EXPERIENCE EARTH FROM A WHOLE NEW PERSPECTIVE IN THE PHYSICS-BASED PUZZLER FIBBLE FLICK N ROLL!

When the cute but curiously brave extraterrestrial explorer Fibble and his friends crash-land in a regular suburban home, the world we take for granted suddenly starts to look a lot like alien territory.

HELP FIBBLE TO FIND HIS FRIENDS

In the dramatic crash, Fibble becomes separated from his crew as theyre scattered all over the mysterious house. Combine the unique skills of Fibbles friends and discover all sorts of new possibilities: Overcome obstacles with some help from Byte, scale new heights with Ragno and inject some speed into proceedings with a boost from Vroom or Docto.

INTUITIVE TAP CONTROLS FOR FAST-PACED FUN

Use intuitive taps of the touch screen to flick, roll and control Fibble as he embarks on an adventure to reassemble his crew and blast back into space.

OVER 40 EXCITING LEVELS IN 5 UNIQUE AREAS

Discover the bright and colorful world of Fibble Flick n Roll, with ambitious courses spread across 5 distinct areas! Roll through the kitchen, bathroom, kids room and basement, as well as the brand new garden area. And with the Lost Files Part 1 you can unlock even more puzzling levels to test your logic, skill and reflexes!

VIBRANT, CRYTEK CONSOLE QUALITY 3D GRAPHICS

Experience high-definition gaming like never before supported by top-notch features completely new to the mobile experience powered by CryENGINE.

HIGH QUALITY REAL TIME 3D CINEMATICS

Learn more about Fibbles dramatic adventure with his adorably cute crew in high-quality realtime 3D cinematics in Fibble Flick n Roll.

CHALLENGING PHYSICS-BASED GAMEPLAY AND HOURS OF REPLAY VALUE.

Enjoy a groundbreaking gameplay experience that is highly addictive and guarantees many hours of sheer fun.

BECOME THE ULTIMATE MASTER OF THE GAME

Along the way there are achievements to bag, objectives to complete and online scoreboards to climball of which will keep you coming back for more!

Become a fan of Fibble on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/fibblegame

Follow Fibble on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/fibblegame

See Fibble in action on YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/fibblegame

Sanuku's comments:

03-29-2012, 08:01 AM

03-29-2012, 09:14 PM
I am surprised no one is giving title any attention! It looks absolutely great... a bit expensive though.
Is it worth the price for HD?

iPhone 4 -> Galaxy S4 -> OnePlus One -> iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Gray... it's good to be back!

Equine with vulpine tendencies.
03-29-2012, 09:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony View Post
I am surprised no one is giving title any attention! It looks absolutely great... a bit expensive though.
Is it worth the price for HD?
Get it already, Very fun and lovely. The graphics are ++ . gameplay is addictive and i believe it will be updated like angry bird and fruit ninja because it has room for improvements.

Game center : Mcelotto
Gameloft: AngelMichael
03-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Where the heck is that first blue key !?!?

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
03-30-2012, 04:00 AM
Anyone know if this utilizes the new iPad's retina abilities?
03-30-2012, 06:18 AM
For 30 minutes of dull content to pay 2 or 5 dollars depending on your device, it's a rip off.

I would have had a different opinion given it had a fun and constantly evolving gameplay. (which currently it doesn't)

The only thing this game does well is look good. That's it.

If you want something that looks good and also has engaging content then better spend an extra 2 dollars and buy infinity blade 2.
03-30-2012, 08:23 AM
Hey guys anyone have any luck on that 1st blue key yet?

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
03-30-2012, 01:43 PM
I was gonna buy this, but then I read no retina support...
03-30-2012, 02:53 PM
crap i went to buy fibble on the new ipad and it was too late i bought it not realizing oh there is a fibble hd so you just got a extra 2 bucks i hope the game is worth it....why does the ipad even show the ipod version of the game listed when im in the ipad part of the market...