Space Disorder - Jetpack platform crawler
We are Mi-Clos Studio, an indie studio based in France.
We are pleased to announce Space Disorder, our first iOS title.
It's a platformer with randomly-generated levels, a jetpack, orbs that can invert gravity and hand grenades.
Rescue them all!
Some stupid robots are abducting every alien races in the universe to conduct crazy experiments. Unfortunately, they abducted the girlfriend of Noah the Astronaut and he's very angry!
- Cute cartoony graphics with Retina support
- Control Noah's jetpack with smooth one-finger controls
- Rescue more than 30 unique aliens and take care of them
- Randomly-generated levels for unlimited replayability
- Invert gravity to make your enemies fall in their own traps
- Or just destroy them with your grenades
- If you die, no worries! Your clones replace you!
- Break through secret areas and find rare power-ups
- Collect coins to upgrade and buy equipment
- New planets and aliens to discover through regular updates
Space Disorder will be released October 11 as a FREE universal app.
HookShotInc : "Hang out with cute corpses in Space Disorder"
AppAdvice : "Space Disorder is shaping up to be a unique platformer adventure."
Last edited by mikahslash; 10-04-2012 at 07:55 AM. Reason: Release date