★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A Rubik's Cube inspired puzzle adventure, completely re-mastered and available FREE to celebrate its second anniversary!

Help the reluctant hero and bumbling Knight Steve in this engaging puzzle game as he undertakes a Holy Quest of vast importance... To recover Gods favourite mug!

Manipulate the world around you, moving Steve over water, grass and mountains to reach the mystical star on each level, all the way to the true holy grail...

POCKET GAMER: "The Quest takes a well-known concept in the form of the Rubiks puzzle and gives it a fresh new challenge by adding in the task of getting Steve to the mug of tea. In this respect, the game is something of a triumph - few puzzlers have grabbed us in quite the same manner."

148 APPS: "Its an original idea built on top of a classic puzzle idea thats still well-loved today."

APP CITY: "One thing is for sure, theres plen-tea here to keep you, and Steve, going for hours."

TheiPhoneAppReview.com: "The gameplay is challenging, rewarding and above all, fun."

FEATURES:
NO IN-APP PURCHASES!
Unique puzzle gameplay inspired by the Rubik's Cube!
Solve your way through 3 unique worlds!
A ton of replay value. Look for 3 star perfection on each level!
04-01-2012, 12:54 AM
When was this nominated for a BAFTA? It wasn't in the most recent awards, or even the Young Game Designers section.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind

04-01-2012, 01:04 AM
http://www.bafta.org/scotland/awards...,BA.html#jump8

"New Talent"

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
04-01-2012, 01:33 AM
What is this all about?
Is it more RPG? More puzzle? Some kind of Rubik's Cube?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-01-2012, 01:39 AM
Their page says it's "Rubik's cube-inspired". I'm putting my money down on a puzzle game from how it looks.

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at youarelowonhealth.com or via PM.
04-01-2012, 01:49 AM
Not to be confused with The Quest...
04-01-2012, 03:15 AM
I`m on it.

Sidenote:

A few better Names for the Game...
  • Cube RPG
  • RPG Cube
  • Cube Adventure
  • Cube Quest

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-01-2012 at 03:18 AM.
04-01-2012, 08:05 AM
"New in-app purchases"

What is that supposed to mean? Necessary, optional, which? Just want to know what I get myself into if I decide to take this plunge.

It also just came out and it makes it sound like stuff is brand new - new themed worlds for example. So is it a port or just not worded correctly.
04-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Game Impressions