★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: iOS7

#################################

@hapocgame
Follow us for the latest updates

HAPOC is derived from the locally popular game "Human, Animal, Plant, Object, Country" in a new way to appeal to a new generation presented through new technology fitting for a new age.

How to play:
1- Choose a game session from the list, or create a new session.
2- Invite other players.
3- A system generated random letter is shown.
4- Enter a word starting with that letter in all categories "Human, Animal, Plant, Object, Country"
5- When all categories are filled, press HAPOC to stop and announce the end of the game.

Point system:
1- The game will stop automatically when a player has completed the categories and pressed HAPOC.
2- Ten points is granted for each correct unique word, i.e. none of the other players has entered the same word.
3- Five points is granted for each correct word but has been entered by other players.
4- No points will be given for empty categories.
5- All words entered by players will be displayed on the bottom of the page, with an option to click a "thumbs down" in case a word is incorrect. In the case of 50% of players clicked thumbs down for a word, it will be removed and discounted from the player's points.

" " .
:
. .
. .
. .
." ".

:
. .
. .

rnyacoub's comments:
hey i have tried this game HAPOC its nice one
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hapoc-human-animal-plant-object/id497325725?mt=8
04-02-2012, 09:59 AM

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80