05-11-2012, 03:17 AM
#41
Now free, grab it
05-11-2012, 04:45 AM
#42
Joined: Oct 2011
Location: Ponce, PR
Posts: 1,655
I just had to buy it for it to become free...goddammit...

Applebloom FTW!
Playlist
Brave Frontier - Elune Saga - Monster Squad - Looking for more F2P games like Brave Frontier, PM ME recommendations please!

05-11-2012, 12:01 PM
#43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytebrain View Post
Thank you for your impressions Squarezero. Much appreciated.

Gabriens mention of the controls have put me a bit off though.
I really need to be able to have the option to reposition controls on the iPad.
After we completed the online mode and cars upgrade, we shall fix the ipad controls problem.
05-11-2012, 12:18 PM
#44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paklok View Post
After we completed the online mode and cars upgrade, we shall fix the ipad controls problem.
Will you be fixing Game Center and Openfeint also?

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
05-11-2012, 12:22 PM
#45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
Will you be fixing Game Center and Openfeint also?
Can you tell me about Game Center and Openfeint problem? If i can, i will do
05-11-2012, 01:53 PM
#46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paklok View Post
Can you tell me about Game Center and Openfeint problem? If i can, i will do
None of the achievements unlock in Game Center or Openfeint...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
05-12-2012, 07:22 AM
#47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
None of the achievements unlock in Game Center or Openfeint...
I will look into it
05-12-2012, 07:56 AM
#48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
None of the achievements unlock in Game Center or Openfeint...
I've got the same problem
05-12-2012, 05:11 PM
#49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paklok View Post
Hi takaya, I did not change the physical parameters of the car.
I don't know, driving the corvette feels different than before....
05-13-2012, 12:46 AM
#50
Quote:
Originally Posted by takaya View Post
I don't know, driving the corvette feels different than before....
It is a ford mustang