Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #71  
Old 10-13-2012, 09:13 PM
bram bram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polimerjones View Post
One of the best levels is the bridge completing one where you have to pieces of road that has the cross shaped hole in the center that you must move to the bridge before driving to the other side. How come that piece isnt in the editor? that would be awesome to get added.
I'll add some more pieces in the next release of game+editor.
I also improved the SkyCrane sim.

Note that the pieces that can be used in editor are somewhat limited.
This is because the Blocks are size 1x1x1, and if props don't fit in that space, users could end up placing props too close to each other, causing them to intersect at startup.

bram
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 10-14-2012, 02:28 PM
polimerjones polimerjones is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 8
Default

I see your point with the piece size. But wouldn't a 2x1x1 work the same way?]



Also if anyone has any levels they would like to share, I would be happy to play them.

Last edited by polimerjones; 10-16-2012 at 08:12 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 11-23-2012, 03:45 AM
Little Crane Little Crane is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bruges, Belgium
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polimerjones View Post
I see your point with the piece size. But wouldn't a 2x1x1 work the same way?]



Also if anyone has any levels they would like to share, I would be happy to play them.
What about a 'water-block' 1x1?
Wooden crates and balls should float on the water, and if the water isn't surrounded by concrete walls it 'll float away.
Should be very cool :-)

Here are some levels I've designed; please also share yours:
"Load-unload":
https://www.icloud.com/documents/dl/...fByTn5GMT3l6cC

"Dump truck":
https://www.icloud.com/documents/dl/...IOfaqQlF0NmKcC

Regards,
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 12-03-2012, 08:45 AM
Little Crane Little Crane is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bruges, Belgium
Posts: 15
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Crane View Post
What about a 'water-block' 1x1?
Wooden crates and balls should float on the water, and if the water isn't surrounded by concrete walls it 'll float away.
Should be very cool :-)

Here are some levels I've designed; please also share yours:
"Load-unload":
https://www.icloud.com/documents/dl/...fByTn5GMT3l6cC

"Dump truck":
https://www.icloud.com/documents/dl/...IOfaqQlF0NmKcC

Regards,
Bram, have you played my levels?
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 12-03-2012, 11:45 AM
bram bram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Crane View Post
Bram, have you played my levels?
Just played Load Unload.
It is freaking awesome!
I managed to get a ball in the basket.

Only concern I had: it ran too slow (16 fps) on my iPad1.
I think the ball count is too high for iPad1.

Also, my iPad3 refused to load them.
I have to investigate why this is.
It could be a bug introduced in latest game version, or latest iOS version.
Or maybe there is something wrong with my iCloud account.
I will have to investigate this. Sigh... I thought I had fixed the last remaining bugs, but maybe not.

Well done on the level design!

Bram
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 12-03-2012, 12:10 PM
Little Crane Little Crane is offline
Junior Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Bruges, Belgium
Posts: 15
Default

You managed to park the truck at the end of the road? Therefore you have to fill up the gap in the road with balls (insert them at the top of the building).
Could you PM me your mailadres, would like to discuss some features in the game.

Regards,
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 12-03-2012, 12:31 PM
bram bram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 211
Default

Hi, you can email me at gmail, where I am the user b.stolk
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 12-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Bonndor Bonndor is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Hello, sorry but i'm french and i'm not very speek in english. Well, i have a problem because i can't open a file when i click on the link. I have a sheet who ask me if i want open the file and there is nothing who is open, i have only the sheet whith two button, one "open in ..." And one " open in world editor" but i can't click on the link nothing is hapened. Have you already this problem, can you help me please.
But thank you for this game, it's a great pleasure to play and to create level, and this is the only game of this style. Thank you very mutch.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 12-05-2012, 04:00 PM
bram bram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 211
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonndor View Post
Hello, sorry but i'm french and i'm not very speek in english. Well, i have a problem because i can't open a file when i click on the link. I have a sheet who ask me if i want open the file and there is nothing who is open, i have only the sheet whith two button, one "open in ..." And one " open in world editor" but i can't click on the link nothing is hapened. Have you already this problem, can you help me please.
But thank you for this game, it's a great pleasure to play and to create level, and this is the only game of this style. Thank you very mutch.
Hi Bondor,

I have exactly the same problem.
It looks like something broke in iOS6.
I can click on the link and open levels with an iOS5 device, but not with an iOS6 device.
So far, I have been unable to find the cause. I am trying to get a response from Apple's developer forums on this.

Bram
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 12-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Bonndor Bonndor is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 5
Default

Ok thanks, i hope you will receive a positive response.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent