★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Long ago, a mighty wizard built Treasure Swipe Castle to guard his limitless wealth and terrible arcane secrets. Then he mysteriously vanished! Now the castle's treasure awaits. Are you brave enough to claim them?

Treasure Swipe features addictive arcade gameplay with RPG elements. Explore the haunted halls of Treasure Swipe Castle! Battle wave after wave of ghastly monsters! Defeat enormous bosses! Collect rare hidden treasure to boost your power and become the Ultimate Treasure Swiper!

Retina graphics for the iPhone 4s and the new iPad!
Universal support. Works on 3rd generation iOS devices!
Fast paced multi touch gameplay!
Epic boss fights!
More than 12 unique castle monsters with varying traps and tactics!
Three beautifully painted castle environments!
Multiple gameplay modes!
Rare relic treasure drops!
Level up your powers in the Castle Shop!
No in-app purchases!
Free updates!

A mystic castle filled with treasure awaits. Treasure Swipe!

iPad users may find that four and five finger touch gestures interfere with their ability to play the app comfortably - these can be disabled in the Settings App if you're running into trouble.

Follow Treasure Swipe on Twitter for news and updates:

superh's comments:
Hey TouchArcade! I'm here to announce that my company's first game just made it into the App Store!

Treasure Swipe!

* Built from the ground up for iOS, no virtual d-pad, no IAP whatsoever!
* Arcade / RPG hybrid gameplay - level up and collect treasure, fight bosses, and unlock levels!
* Hand drawn graphics and original music

* Universal and runs at full resolution on the new iPad too!

Right now it's on sale for $.99 as an intro price, but then it's going back up to $1.99 in a few weeks.

We're a small studio - Treasure Swipe was primarily developed by two people, me (on programming) and one other person on graphics. A few other people helped out along the way on graphics and audio as well.

We're real excited to show everyone the game, and to see what people think!
04-03-2012, 10:04 AM
Interesting, but I've no idea what the gameplay entails from the screenshots alone.

Good job on the graphics! Is there any gameplay videos?
04-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by justln View Post
Good job on the graphics! Is there any gameplay videos?
There's one in production, I'll be sure to post it up here as soon as it's finished!
04-03-2012, 10:08 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
yeah, game looks great... hope Sanuku ends up making a video for this one. =oD
04-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Game Impressions

04-03-2012, 04:28 PM
Thanks a lot for the video Sanuku! We plan to have a more proper teaser trailer out before too long. The app store approval process was shorter than we expected, and the release snuck up on us

Any gameplay feedback, questions or suggestions are welcome and appreciated! We poured a lot into this game, so thanks for taking a look.