Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-11-2012, 07:22 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

has anyone else noticed that your shield (when coming back from a death, or starting a level) lasts a couple seconds longer on the iPad than on the iPod?

Or is it just me?
Old 04-13-2012, 01:42 PM

I just spent an hour breaking my previous high score on maniac and it wasn't recorded anywhere.

So according to this, I'll have to lose the game to get it recorded huh? Suicide on the final boss or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeaker View Post
My scores are not registering on GC at all, unless I die. Had a few run throughs on both Original and Maniac mode, got the achievements but not score. But when I tried dying, my score uploaded. Sigh.

Last edited by Xanthos; 04-13-2012 at 01:45 PM..
Old 04-13-2012, 02:08 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Yea, we all are waiting for score fix. They said they are aware of that issue and will fix that as soon as possible.. BUT I guess they are way to buisy with updating their other games with 12$ IAPs!!! :S

Have patience my friend.. First things first
Old 04-16-2012, 06:31 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Ok just making sure when the score is Green use regular shot?

When it's Blue use laser?

And does palm have a stronger laser? While reco has a stronger regular shot?

Despite all the guides and such Ive read I just can't seem to figure out any of the score systems accept bug princess I guess, because there's only one mode to play in (besides the trace and formation thing)

Like for Ddp I dont understand the diff between using the laser or normal shot besides that the laser stops other lasers, what does the normal shot do(in hyper and regular I guess)

With ESP2 I still can't do the awakening thing right and it just makes me not enjoy the game as much as bug princess cuz I'm too woried about the score mechanIC.

I like BP2 except I don't know if I'm using the right shot at the right time... I know it's messed up or something like a typo I guess that's y Im confused.

So ur saying I should turn auto-bomb off?

I usually build the score alot up unill the boss when it just runs out...is that how it's suppose to be?

Last edited by Darth Ronfar; 04-16-2012 at 06:34 PM..
Old 04-17-2012, 02:54 PM

Score update is now fixed!
Old 04-18-2012, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ronfar View Post
Ok just making sure when the score is Green use regular shot?

When it's Blue use laser?

And does palm have a stronger laser? While reco has a stronger regular shot?

Despite all the guides and such Ive read I just can't seem to figure out any of the score systems accept bug princess I guess, because there's only one mode to play in (besides the trace and formation thing)

Like for Ddp I dont understand the diff between using the laser or normal shot besides that the laser stops other lasers, what does the normal shot do(in hyper and regular I guess)

With ESP2 I still can't do the awakening thing right and it just makes me not enjoy the game as much as bug princess cuz I'm too woried about the score mechanIC.

I like BP2 except I don't know if I'm using the right shot at the right time... I know it's messed up or something like a typo I guess that's y Im confused.

So ur saying I should turn auto-bomb off?

I usually build the score alot up unill the boss when it just runs out...is that how it's suppose to be?
It depends on what mode you're playing.

For the one you described, it's for Original and Ultra mode. I'm not familiar with that mode but I know that's how it works.

For Maniac mode, it's entirely different. You use shot to build up your counter. It maxes at 9999. And you use laser to claim them.

Basically, if you kill the enemy with a shot, those gem will be added to your counter. If you kill them with laser, the gems will be claimed with your counter as multiplier. When claiming, the counter will drop according to the number of gems claimed.

Usually for bigger enemies and bosses, we'll use the laser to reduce its health and switch to shot when it's about to die to build up the counter.

As for the size of gems when using shot, there is a meter below your counter. The higher the meter, the bigger the gems. The meter builds when you kill enemies. We turn off our shots when there's enemies with huge amount of gems around. We'll turn them on when small enemies build to build up the meter before destroying the big enemy.

That's maniac mode for you. It's extremely fun and pretty strategic.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:25 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Accidentally unlocked some kind of secret song while on Stage Select mode.

If anyone figures out how to reliably reproduce this, let me know. This is Stage Select on Maniac/Normal with Palm/Abnormal; I was choosing several different stages before I ended up on Stage 5, so I figure I must have hit some kind of combination. I haven't been able to unlock it again since.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:41 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by pentarou View Post
Accidentally unlocked some kind of secret song while on Stage Select mode.

If anyone figures out how to reliably reproduce this, let me know. This is Stage Select on Maniac/Normal with Palm/Abnormal; I was choosing several different stages before I ended up on Stage 5, so I figure I must have hit some kind of combination. I haven't been able to unlock it again since.

LOL if thats the way you are playing bug princess i dunno how you arent dead more often
Old 05-02-2012, 12:52 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Just wanted to record the music, holding iphone with one hand trying to record video without dying too quickly. I'm not that bad =P
Old 06-08-2012, 08:46 AM
iPhone 5s

how the scores for the first stage in original mode are so high, is there a secret or something like that?