Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-18-2012, 03:06 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Wow thanks mighty rabbit guys, like a ninja from the shadows bam! A new episode! I'll be plying this this afternoon.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:19 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Wow thanks mighty rabbit guys, like a ninja from the shadows bam! A new episode! I'll be plying this this afternoon.
No problem - we wanted the episode to be a surprise for Christmas! I hope you enjoy the episode.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:20 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

For those trying out the Christmas episode - try playing it at 11:00 at night. There's a special fight in the city at that time.

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 12-18-2012, 09:24 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Only at 11?
Yep, it doesn't count towards your final episode score so there's no specific need to do it. It's just an Easter egg we included to make an obscure reference to the Star Wars Christmas Special.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Nice ill try and play at 11
Old 12-18-2012, 05:51 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Haha still playing the Christmas episode but had to come back to say its great so far. It actually made me lol when I used the decode ring and got adverts along my screen.
Also the Harry and Marv is cool, (I just watched home alone 1&2 (again) over the weekend)

Edit: just finished the Christmas episode and personally I like the length, also it's a great episode you've totally nailed both the 80/90 references and the festive feel both at the same time. Congrats on another episode well done.

Last edited by oooooomonkey; 12-18-2012 at 06:27 PM..
Old 12-21-2012, 04:36 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Being that you guys are the only developers to make a reference to A Christmas Story on the entire App Store, you've convinced me to jump on board. And just the thought of a reference to the infamous SW Xmas special, makes me have visions of wookies dancing in my head! Love it.

Seriously, no idea why Daisy hasn't capitalized on the famous RR BB gun by making a shooting gallery app. Just design the Parker's back yard and shoot guys dressed in black. I'd pay $5 for that! But I'm glad to give you guys the sale instead.

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:02 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtisrshideler View Post
Seriously, no idea why Daisy hasn't capitalized on the famous RR BB gun by making a shooting gallery app. Just design the Parker's back yard and shoot guys dressed in black. I'd pay $5 for that! But I'm glad to give you guys the sale instead.

Merry Christmas!
If Daisy does that, I hope they make the tagline "You'll shoot your iOut."
Old 01-02-2013, 02:06 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to TheTheory

I dunno if this is a bug or what, but I was having trouble with the Blitzed quest in episode 3. (My apologies if this has been addressed before--I went back a few pages and saw nothing, then was like "to hell with it.")

When I returned to town to defeat those HOOD guys, there were 4 blue arrows. Each one lead to a blue circle, but there was no bad guy to battle. There were no bad guys at all. Just these tantilizing blue circles.

So I thought maybe something didn't load right--decided to trek on toward the school, entered the gym, then exited. Went to the nearest blue circle and, behold! a HOOD bad guy.

Battled. Won. Trekked to the next blue circle and... nothing. Just a tantalizing circle.

Went back to gym. Came back out. Found nearest HOOD baddie. Battled. Won.

Ended up having to go back to the gym to load the remaining bad guys before each of my battles.

When I'd finally defeated them all, nothing. No notice that I'd finished the quest. So thought maybe going back to the gym would jostle the system into finally recognizing my awesome victories. But, nothing.

In the process of my confusing investigation I crossed over one of the places I battled a HOOD guy. At that point it put up a notice saying "1/4". Ah--apparently was only recording my victory on a repeat visit to the battle sites. So I went around each and the game finally acknowledged my success and I was able to move on.

So as far as bugs go, it was manageable (since my general inclinations and fumbling seemed to work). Seems like something unintentional and probably buggy, however.

(I'm on the newest iPod Touch running iOS 6.0)
Old 01-26-2013, 06:50 PM

Congrats on being named to PAX East indie showcase!