Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-05-2012, 06:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterJames View Post
I've played it for the past hour. I've loved it! I did get all the upgrades though, so... an hours worth. There are still the achievements for me to get, so I'll have to be working on those.

Also, I demand to know how the #1 person on the leaderboard has 417,561, when the next closest has 65,765. How is that possible??
Sounds like a hax. The gap is too huge to be legit.

Ive also almost completed this. Just the last 2 or 3 upgrades left, but i had to go back to work. Took me a little over an hour and I guess a few more minutes and ive completed every reason to go on. I hope there's more coming!
Old 04-07-2012, 02:18 PM
iPhone 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Sounds like a hax. The gap is too huge to be legit.

Ive also almost completed this. Just the last 2 or 3 upgrades left, but i had to go back to work. Took me a little over an hour and I guess a few more minutes and ive completed every reason to go on. I hope there's more coming!
Yes, that is some hack which we are taking care of in the next update. However its not recommended as it could damage the OS for obvious reasons

And yes, we also have some new additions planned for the next update!

Happy Propelling!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:56 PM
iPhone 5

Default Propel Man Review

Hi Guys,

Have you tried Propel Man yet?

Another review published by Appadvice.
"Propel Man Is Predicted To Propel To A Top Spot In The App Store"
Check it out here: http://appadvice.com/appnn/2012/04/q...vice-propelman

Get Propel Man now!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/propel-man/id498927138?mt=8
Old 06-02-2012, 12:53 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I'm not a big fan of endless runners, but I love this endless flyer! The fact that you're trying to beat a varying distance, combined with the upgrades just keeps me coming back! I like how upgrades are locked until you reach a certain milestone, ensuring that you can't just spend your way to victory or grind at it endlessly. You really do have to pay attention to pitch and force to succeed. Nicely done!

Edit: I spent the morning wracking my brain trying to remember the name of the game I played on my iPod Touch a long time ago, that's like this but done up in plasticine... Finally found it! It's Alien Adventure by Oleksii Kocherev. Similar concept to Propel Man, where you're trying to catapult a creature across a vast land, improving various parts of the machinery and outfits so you can fly farther and farther, each time. Eventually you "complete" a planet and move on to the next. That darned game kept me enthralled through its entire short life. Propel Man has that same vibe. I love it!!!

I love how Propel Man is accessible by the casual gamer, and not just meant for the hardcore player. It has all the stuff that'll keep me playing, keep me coming back for more without ramping up the difficulty to insane and frustrating levels. Nice!

Last edited by dclose; 06-02-2012 at 03:16 PM..
Old 06-05-2012, 06:06 AM
Banned

Default Game Impressions

Just played this game, and i love the graphics! Wanted to try it especially after dclose recommended it, and I wasnt disappointed.

The controls are simple, and once you get the right angles, then its a blast!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:41 AM
Banned

The game stands out for sure. Very cool graphics, feels very fluid and good soundtrack. The game is a little challenging to master, but overall worth the download. The catapult gameplay is something unique, different than the usual angry bird style..
Old 06-05-2012, 06:03 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I've always enjoyed games in this genre, and this one feels solid and is definitely a lot of fun, especially after the update.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:35 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I found it to be a pretty fun game it took me a couple tries before I had him launched into orbit, the look and feel of the game is really great I love the look on his face.Definitely worth checking out you will not be disappointed
Old 06-06-2012, 06:09 AM

After played a few days.i just think it's little harder to me to control the angle since I couldn't make a good flight.i just wish it will have a little adjustment in next version.
Besides It really nice and funny.My friends are really like this game
Old 06-07-2012, 01:12 PM
Banned

Really liked the game. Played it on the iphone and the new ipad, and must say that it's one of the better looking games out there! It works great on the ipad with all the high res images in there.

The controls were pretty easy and a neat game to finish. Looking forward to more updates.