App description: Take control of the wind and guide the leaves through a beautiful and stylish world. Try to survive through the year as the seasons change and the leaves fall.

You are the wind, guide the leaves, flourish in the summer, survive the winter.

Game Of The Week! "Its gorgeous aesthetic and unique gameplay make it well worth the [US]$1.99 purchase price." - Appadvice.com

"Combine the fun youll have with the great art style and mood presented, and On the Wind is a game thats easily worth checking out" - Gamezebo.com

"On The Wind is a relaxing journey thats a breeze to play." - AppSmile.com

"Beautiful animations, soothing gameplay, and a title you'll be playing for a long time to come." - Modojo.com

* Full retina graphics for the new iPad
* Simple and intuitive 'one touch' controls
* Relaxing play with the soothing sound of the wind, or challenge yourself to beat your friends
* Beautiful world that's generated as you play so it's different every time
* Game Center enabled with lots of tricky achievements, and leader boards to challenge your friends
* Universal app, buy once and play on your iPhone, iPod and iPad.

Echoseven's comments:

04-04-2012, 05:30 AM

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-04-2012 at 03:00 PM.

04-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Big love!

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
04-04-2012, 05:35 AM
Awesome, thanks for posting this! This is my first iOS game release, so very excited, hope people enjoy it!

David Buttress - Game Creator - Don't Step On The Cracks
EEK! - new game releasing Nov 6th!
04-04-2012, 05:38 AM
2D ripoff of the Flower game on PS3?
04-04-2012, 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekon View Post
2D ripoff of the Flower game on PS3?
I think you need a dictionary.
04-04-2012, 05:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teacup42729 View Post
Awesome, thanks for posting this! This is my first iOS game release, so very excited, hope people enjoy it!
Congrats-looks awesome, is it all controlled by finger moving along the screen?

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??
04-04-2012, 06:17 AM
Been looking forward to this one. Love the art style!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
04-04-2012, 06:18 AM
Thanks everyone.

@mashead2000 Yes, the leaves will follow your finger on the screen, you have to guide them through the environment trying to collect more without too many crashing. On the iPad there's an alternative control scheme so you don't have to move across the whole screen, and you can control it just using your thumb similar to a joystick.

I think there should be some reviews going live tomorrow, but the TouchArcade hands on preview gives you a good idea of what the game is.

David Buttress - Game Creator - Don't Step On The Cracks
EEK! - new game releasing Nov 6th!

Last edited by teacup42729; 04-04-2012 at 06:22 AM.
04-04-2012, 06:19 AM
This looks so fresh and unique

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3