• Publisher: Bulkypix
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 31.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Welcome to Babel Running! Your mission: bring as many stones as possible to the Tower of Babel to build the structure that will get you closer to the Gods. Beware of the godly wrath and the numerous obstacles you will find on your way! Improve your score and beat your friends' records on an unlimited journey. And for even more fun? The Bonus mode will spice up the race: intensified rhythm, invicibility, super score multiplier...
And also: get new trophies and publish your score online (OpenFeint, GameCenter and Facebook).
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it! The more stars we get, the more updates we will release!

-------------------------
Want to find out more? For more information, visit:
mandoproductions.com/wordpress/
facebook.com/pages/Mando/152415054821136

bulkypix.com
facebook.com/bulkypix
twitter.com/bulkypix

Echoseven's comments:
Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 31 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99

Requirements : Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad.Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later.

iPhone Screenshots
click to enlarge

Welcome to Babel Running! Your mission: bring as many stones as possible to the Tower of Babel to build the structure that will get you closer to the Gods. Beware of the godly wrath and the numerous obstacles you will find on your way! Improve your score and beat your friends' records on an unlimited journey. And for even more fun? The Bonus mode will spice up the race: intensified rhythm, invicibility, super score multiplier...
And also: get new trophies and publish your score online (OpenFeint, GameCenter and Facebook).
Don't forget to rate the game if you like it! The more stars we get, the more updates we will release!

Want to find out more? For more information, visit:
mandoproductions.com/wordpress/
facebook.com/pages/Mando/152415054821136

bulkypix.com
facebook.com/bulkypix
twitter.com/bulkypix

Quote:
NZ Release info :

The Game is out in New Zealand. It should be out in US at about 11 PM EST and Europe at around 12 AM UK time. Size of the app is 31 MB.

Price in NZ is $1.29 which should translate to USD $0.99
04-04-2012, 06:06 AM
Woohoo! A runner! From Bulkypix! Happy day!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

04-04-2012, 06:22 AM
This looks really cool..!!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
04-04-2012, 06:34 AM
I'll be getting this.

Game Centre, Openfeint, Crystal, Gameloft Live and PSN ID: Smallville2106
04-04-2012, 06:38 AM
I`ll give it a try. Will report back soon...
04-04-2012, 07:24 AM
It`s not bad overall.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-04-2012 at 07:39 AM.
04-04-2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the video, Sanuku. This looks good and challenging, and I like the variety of the obstacles. Hopefully, there is more variety in the backgrounds then was seen in the video. Unfortunately, I think the character's yelling/crying is very annoying and will get grating quickly.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

Last edited by slewis7; 04-04-2012 at 07:42 AM.
04-04-2012, 07:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
Unfortunately, I think the character's yelling/crying is very annoying and will get grating quickly.
QFT. That's basically why I'm gonna pass on this.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-04-2012, 08:25 AM
I like the concept, getting to play one of the poor little serfs from Babel Rising and how you actually have a secondary goal to simply surviving via the stone delivery (although delivering the stones means you'll temporarily lose your additional life buffers).

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
04-04-2012, 01:45 PM
Wait, didn't this just enter the beta testing stage? Either way, nice to see this hit the app store.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.