Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-07-2012, 11:59 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

This is an awesome game!

Cannot blame the devs because of the nature of the appstore. This is a business, im sure they rather be selling higher but they gotta do what they gotta do so im guessing is better not to take it personal.
Old 04-07-2012, 12:24 PM
iPad mini 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncade View Post
I understand this sentiment and won't make the same mistake again. Sales at 2.99 have been less than stellar, and unfortunately it was obvious I had to drop the price. I really wanted to avoid the $.99 price point, but it seems like it's unavoidable with how the app store works right now. Anyone who bought it at $2.99, feel free to PM me with your Game Center name, and I'll be sure to give you a promo code to my next release for free.
Awesome service. Looked at this yesterday, and figured it would be cheap soon. A no name special looking game needs to be $0.99 these days for most people to jump aboard. Hitting the buy button... NOW. :-)
Old 04-07-2012, 01:14 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncade View Post
I understand this sentiment and won't make the same mistake again. Sales at 2.99 have been less than stellar, and unfortunately it was obvious I had to drop the price. I really wanted to avoid the $.99 price point, but it seems like it's unavoidable with how the app store works right now. Anyone who bought it at $2.99, feel free to PM me with your Game Center name, and I'll be sure to give you a promo code to my next release for free.
Excellent game, bought at full price, totally worth it. I wish it would have been noticed at $3, as I'm sure you do too, but such is life on the app store.

Get this people and help a brutha out by posting an honest review on the app store.

Super Crate Box Footie, FTW!!!
Old 04-07-2012, 03:00 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
See that's the thing. With so many releases this week, this went totally unnoticed (maybe because of the nature of the game itself, or because of the price-point), and that's a damn shame, because this is fan-****ing-tastic. Gabrien, I know your stance on these things, but make an exception for this game... believe me, it's worth owning.
Couldn't say it better. Really support these devs even with the price drop, then again I got a promo for this, but still. Awesome game that is a steal for a buck. Cmon gabrien, make an exception, they had no choice.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:37 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

It's a really nice game, hectic, fun, and a great graphical style.

I really don't understand why an issue should be made about the price drop after a couple of days. If the game doesn't currently sell well at a higher price point, there is no point in staying there.

After what is many, many countless hours of work, it is pretty demoralising to see almost no attention being paid to something that has had plenty of love put into every crack of the game, as can clearly be seen in Blast Ball.

This game deserves more attention compared to most of what has been released.

I truly hope the drop in price increases your sales.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:27 PM
iPad

Thanks for the support guys, it's much appreciated. I'm really glad people seem like the game, right now it's just a matter of exposure. To give a bit of perspective on sales, I sold exactly 7 copies yesterday, which was disappointing to say the least. The price drop has resulted in the rankings going up a bit, so it should hopefully be better going forward.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:08 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

damnit that sucks. Haunted Hallway was pretty damn decent... but what really stood out with HH was the support you gave it post-release.

Just picked this up, installing it now. Don't know how it slipped by me this week...

Anywho... wish you the best of luck, and I hope sales pick up. =o/

**edit**

just started playing, and WOW!! I can tell this is gonna keep me hooked for a while. definitely a nice take on the SCB gameplay. =oD

Last edited by syntheticvoid; 04-08-2012 at 07:34 AM..
Old 04-08-2012, 11:55 AM
iPad mini 2

Back again after having tried the game.

Damn I really enjoy this game. Perfect controls and speed. Awesome chiptune track (we need more songs NAOW).

This is Super Crate Box with a football, and I love it. Wohoo.
Old 04-08-2012, 03:34 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Wow those numbers suck... Well hope you can sell more copies now with the price drop!
Old 04-08-2012, 04:01 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Wow those numbers suck... Well hope you can sell more copies now with the price drop!
It's doing much better after the price drop

It was also featured as eurogamer's app of the day today, which was really awesome!
eurogamer review

Last edited by Uncade; 04-08-2012 at 04:06 PM..