Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-04-2012, 06:53 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Does this have IAP?
Just check the App Store page to find out.

But no it doesn't.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:07 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgribin View Post
Just check the App Store page to find out.

But no it doesn't.
If you mean the "top in app purchases" list, those don't come up until a while after release.

But thanks.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:09 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
If you mean the "top in app purchases" list, those don't come up until a while after release.

But thanks.
Ah sorry, hadn't realized that they don't show up right away. Makes sense though.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Nice. I love fm. They pump out the most awesome games. Can't wait to play this. Please make ny zombies 2. Lol.
Old 04-04-2012, 07:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Impressions seemed overwhelmingly positive on the beta in the upcoming games section.

Foursaken Media, you guys are one of the only dev teams I will blindly buy games from. Your support on here is phenomenal and you have an amazing amount of content added into your games post-release.

I wish you all the best. Take my money (and of my friends, as I decree they buy this game).
Old 04-04-2012, 08:08 PM

...so is the glowing TA preview...

Disclaimer: I am one of the beta testers. The game is light and simple, beautiful and fun. Best played in the mid of hot summer. Reminds me a little of F=MA (both are falling as fast as you can basically), but it is as fun as it can be.

No, I don't see any RD feature on my iPad1...strange...

Here is my US$0.99
Old 04-04-2012, 08:11 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Does this run on 2nd gens?
Old 04-04-2012, 08:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Just picked it up, and I like it a lot. Will probably be my go to casual for a while, and it does a great job at being a pretty new experience. For those asking, there is IAP and it does seem like it would offer an advantage at a glance (not sure), but nothing that bothers me at least. The upgrade system could be a bit better explained, but overall the core gameplay is fun and controls very well. So basically initial impression is positive and it seems like with the leagues there is great long term incentive, but I have not delved into the upgrade and IAP system so can't and probably will not make any detailed comments on that. One question:

Do the tracks change daily? (not sure if this makes sense since they are not really tracks, but basically asking if there is any change daily such as distance, number of checkpoints, landing zone area, etc).

Edit: While I like the neat menus Forsaken Media, I think navigating the menus could be much faster. The animations and navigation for the menus just feels too sluggish for a quick fix game. Very minor annoyance but just a suggestion.

Last edited by injuwarrior; 04-04-2012 at 08:21 PM..
Old 04-04-2012, 08:21 PM
Developer

Quote:

But thanks.
There are IAPs. We've modeled them in the same fashion as Temple Run... ie one currency type, and everything is accessible by playing the game regularly. We also have a great League based system where players will only be getting matched up against others of similar skill and equipment level... so competition should almost always be fun and fair

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbridge View Post
Nice. I love fm. They pump out the most awesome games. Can't wait to play this. Please make ny zombies 2. Lol.
Thanks Your wish is my command re: NYZ2! We'll make an official announcement for NYZ2 in a few weeks... but we have some REALLY cool ideas for the sequel.
Old 04-04-2012, 08:25 PM

I'm looking to pick this one up, but I need to run to BestBuy first and use the shopkick points to pick up an itune card.