★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: From the brains that brought you the much loved and critically acclaimed Piczle Lines comes a new puzzle game to challenge your mind!

This brain-bending puzzle game is as cute as it is confounding! Slide cells around a grid to merge them together...it sounds easy enough, doesn't it? Combine three cells of the same type to form a single bigger cell, until there is only one cell left on the board. Walls, switcher cells and viruses help and hinder. It won't be easy!

* 4 areas with unique new mechanics
* 20 puzzles per area with new areas coming soon
* Gamecenter achievements, including secret ones
* Cute art style that'll make you want to tap, slide and pull the cells until they burst
* Scientifically 100% accurate, possibly
* Universal App

-----------------------
Stuck? Don't worry, it happens to the best of us. Check out our forums for solutions at www.score-studios.jp/forums/
-----------------------
Like all Score Studios products, we will continuously support Osmosis with updates and new features. If you want to send us feedback, please don't hesitate to contact us at info@score-studios.jp or join us in our forums at www.score-studios.jp/forums/
-----------------------
For more Score Studios products and games check our site at www.score-studios.jp
-----------------------

James Kay's comments:

Our new puzzler Osmosis is out now. It may look cute, but it can be quite challenging!

Here's a few promo codes, first come, first served. Enjoy!
RMYYNM6YY3AT
NYAH3EJ6N6L7
WYE44TLAHT3F
6XWPTAPR7PP6
NXFWMJ6K446L
04-04-2012, 09:42 PM
Used NXFWMJ6K446L Thanks!

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80

04-04-2012, 10:12 PM
All out

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
04-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nesio718 View Post
All out
We might post a few more later.

James Kay, Score Studios LLC
Twitter, Email, Score Studios website for more games and news!
04-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Kay View Post
We might post a few more later.
Just a suggestion: If you tell folks to PM you for promo codes instead of posting them, they will not go to lurkers.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
04-05-2012, 03:49 AM
Any video or more promo codes would be so nice, and yes, a PM is way better to send promos (you know who got them and they are not wasted in lurkers who wont give impressions), by the way, can you PM me one?
04-05-2012, 04:16 AM
I would post impressions with a PM code too

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
04-05-2012, 07:00 PM
Excellent suggestions!

Promo codes have been dispatched to the fine people above, with 3 more to be given out to the first 3 people to send me a private message requesting one.

James Kay, Score Studios LLC
Twitter, Email, Score Studios website for more games and news!
04-05-2012, 07:03 PM
It looks good. PM'd.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
04-05-2012, 07:47 PM
Im up for a promo code. Will trade you impressions for it too.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword