★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Explore Egypt and discover The Secret Legacy of Kate Brooks grandmother in this exciting Hidden Object Adventure game! After being given the grim task of cleaning out her deceased grandmothers office, Kate discovers a letter that describes an entire Secret Legacy! Travel across the globe and uncover a buried treasure! Collect the clues to the mystery behind Kates grandmothers death and save the day!

Features

Majestic ruins to explore!
Three dimensional scenes with hidden clues to find!
Journey to an epic tomb!
Unveil the mystery of your grandmother's death!

Discover more from Big Fish Games!

Were big believers that everyone is a gamer at heart and that games are a great source of joy and relaxation. Founded in 2002, Big Fish Games is a developer, publisher and distributor of casual games. We offer a virtually endless selection of interactive games that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere on your PC, Mac, mobile phone, or tablet. Renowned for offering A New Game Every Day! on www.bigfishgames.com, Big Fish Games distributes more than two million games per day worldwide.

We have many other great iPad games including:

Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove Collector's Edition HD
Patchworkz HD
Voodoo Whisperer: Curse of a Legend Collector's Edition HD
Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness HD
Haunted Hotel: Lonely Dream HD
Mahjong Towers Touch HD
Tiny Places HD
Empress of the Deep II: Song of the Blue Whale HD
Haunted Legends: The Queen of Spades Collector's Edition HD
PuppetShow: Mystery in Joyville HD
Drawn: Dark Flight Collector's Edition HD
Turtle Isle HD
Awakening 2: Moonfell Wood HD
Phantasmat Collector's Edition HD
Amazon: Hidden Expedition

You can always find an updated list at www.bigfishgames.com!

Try out Big Fish Games' iSplash! newsletter and never miss a sale or new game again! Sign up at: http://bigfi.sh/isplash

Follow us on Twitter: http://bigfi.sh/BigFishTwitter

Become a fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/BigFishGamesMobile
04-08-2012, 01:07 PM
I'm almost sure this has been released before, but can't find anything about it..

Is it new or just a genamed one?

04-08-2012, 03:01 PM
I'd like to know also. I normally have all of these, but I don't have this one...

It's weird that it's the full version at full price at launch. Big Fish doesn't normally do that...

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
04-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tecwrtr View Post
I'd like to know also. I normally have all of these, but I don't have this one...

It's weird that it's the full version at full price at launch. Big Fish doesn't normally do that...
Exactly. that's I want to say, that it has been released before, but not 100% sure.
But I bought all the Hidden Objects games that are on the App store,
But deleted them overtime, due to HD space.

Big Fish did a stunt like that a while ago with "Nathalie Brooks" and just renamed the first name. (most of the time they were Alaware Games)
But they are not in the App Store anymore either.
04-08-2012, 04:47 PM
There is one review of this game on gamezebo.com so it must have been released before somewhere. I don't want to pay $7 for a game I can't preview so I am holding off until there is a price decrease.
04-08-2012, 05:45 PM
I googled myself silly, and that's the only thing out there.
I'm tempting to push the buy button, but since there is no light or whatever, I am holding off.

I am wondering if it got released by accident instead of upcoming Tuesday/wednesday.
04-08-2012, 06:21 PM
One BF game did get accidentally released - Jane Angel: The Templar Mystery HD. It was only available for a few minutes and has since been removed from the App Store. I downloaded it and it's pretty good but the IAP was $6.99. I hope it comes back. Since Secret Legacy has not been removed, I don't think it's a mistake.

I wonder if all this means that BF is going to the $6.99 model for all their games. I surely hope not.
04-08-2012, 06:57 PM
I downloaded Jane Angel too, but didn't get the IAP. I hope they bring it back!

I really don't think this Kate Brooks game has been released before. The Gamezebo review is for the PC version, and most of these games have had a prior PC version. That doesn't indicate a previous iOS release.

I really don't want to pay $6.99! Big Fish gets too much of my money as it is!

What happened to the $3.99 at launch with the price going up later?!?

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
04-08-2012, 09:21 PM
I just tried the link and it works fine. You can also search the App Store by name and it pulls it right up.
04-08-2012, 09:39 PM
Oh, I agree that it probably hasn't been released on iOS before. I was just looking for a review when I found that it had been released for the PC. At least, I have never seen it before and I have almost every good hidden object game for the iPhone/iPad.