★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Destiny Defense: Angel or Devil ($2.99 -> FREE) Limited time only!!

04-10-2012, 04:37 AM
Destiny Defense: Angel or Devil ($2.99 -> FREE) Limited time only!!

Hi All,

Destiny Defense: Angel or Devil goes FREE just for a limited time!
Grab it while it is FREE : )

One more Good News!
1.0.5 version of Destiny Defense is released.
We try very hard to reflect opinions from our fans in this version.
The texts of tutorials and story are changed, so we hope everyone can enjoy DD more easily

☆Catch the HOT game news & events on mobicrew's Facebook! ☆
http://www.facebook.com/mobicrew
(We're running the new iPad giveaway event, now!)
04-10-2012, 04:38 AM
This is one of the best defense type of game worth buying. I bought this game. Grab it now while this game is free.

Admin/Reviewer on Philippine Gamers Lounge
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
Need beta tester?

04-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
damnit... i just haaaaaaaaaad to buy Civ Rev HD while it was on sale, and overdraw my Bank account... hope I can throw a couple bucks back in before this goes back to paid. =oP
04-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
damnit... i just haaaaaaaaaad to buy Civ Rev HD while it was on sale, and overdraw my Bank account... hope I can throw a couple bucks back in before this goes back to paid. =oP
Thanks for bumping this 'void or else I would have missed it. But I'm confused if it's free, why can't you grab it now?
04-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Thanks for bumping this 'void or else I would have missed it. But I'm confused if it's free, why can't you grab it now?
When you purchase stuff on the App Store with a debit card, it isn't immediately charged. If you overdraw your bank account before your apps are paid off, you basically (obviously) owe Apple money and a sort of hold is placed on your App Store account. You can't purchase paid apps or get free ones, and you also can't even update your apps until you've paid off your last bill.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 04-10-2012 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Credit = Debit
04-10-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
When you purchase stuff on the App Store, your credit card isn't immediately charged. If you overdraw your bank account before your apps are paid off, you basically (obviously) owe Apple money and a sort of hold is placed on your App Store account. You can't purchase paid apps or get free ones, and you also can't even update your apps until you've paid off your last bill.
OK. Guess I've mostly used either iTunes credit or a credit card....and not a debit card so didn't think about how it would work if you were drawing directly from a bank account (or I guess also in the case where you maxed out your CC).
04-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
OK. Guess I've mostly used either iTunes credit or a credit card....and not a debit card so didn't think about how it would work if you were drawing directly from a bank account (or I guess also in the case where you maxed out your CC).
Ahhh, crap...I said credit card.

Debit*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Tried it. Nothing special. Just another castle-defense game so far as I can tell...
04-10-2012, 03:41 PM
Great game!!! Thanks for the post.
04-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Tried it and it's pretty good. Still think in the castle defense genre I enjoy Army of Darkness the best with the power-ups and ability to control Ash.

But I'm going to play this a bit more and see if it grows on me.