App description: Slide, Stack and Crack your way to victory in this CLEVER Addictive PUZZLER

CUBIS®, the #1 Cube puzzler is back, blending old school Cubis + a completely refreshed Cubis to bring you an amazing new puzzle-game experience! Bomb-away for bonuses, fire lasers to rack up score multipliers and trigger epic chain reactions.

Cubis is a match-3 game unlike any other! Frenetic puzzle action rushes from all sides as you slide, stack, and crack you way to victory. Easy to learn yet difficult to master - only the best and most dedicated players will earn the coveted PERFECT rating on every level. Are you up to the challenge?

CUBIS Daily Tournaments
Think youre the top scoring Cubis player? Get ready for Cubis Daily Tournaments; its your chance to show your mad scoring skills. Each day a new Cubis level will be queued for play, igniting a challenge to players around the world to achieve high score domination. In the future, look for real-world prizes to be awarded to ace players topping tournament leaderboards!

REVIEWS
- iPhone Quality Index's Top 10 games list
- PocketGamer 9/10 Gold Award A fantastic and frenetic little puzzler.
- MacLife 4.5/5 - There's nothing puzzling about why Cubis is a blast."
- Best 10 App - Cubis definitely ranks in the top five amazing and intelligent puzzle iOS apps
- TouchArcade 4.5/5 - "Cubis is both smart and fun".
- Slide to Play - Beautiful match-3 Puzzler
- Appidemic To call it addictive would be an understatement.
- 148Apps - 4.5/5 Puzzle addicts will love the fast-paced puzzle the online tournaments are a killer feature.

FEATURES:
- 80 Amazing handcrafted levels
- Additional level packs available
- Daily Cubis Tournament
- Endless hours of standard single-player gameplay
- Awesome achievements to unlock
- Perfect rating achievements
- Customized Game Center leaderboards

FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST UPDATES AND NEWS.
On Facebook http://www.facebook.com/CubisRemix
Company site- www.freshgames.com

slewis7's comments:

This looks quite interesting...

Edit: A Lite version is available as well.
04-10-2012, 07:10 PM
OMG it's cubis!!! It's by the actual devs too not some cheap rip off! I've been waiting 2 years for an iOS version. INSTA BUY!

Games I've Beta tested
Add Me on Gamecenter: Fireball926
04-10-2012, 07:20 PM
Im playing the LITE and its very entertaining, but I fear this has some IAPS for level packs, two... please tell us about it if you buy it

Quote:
Top In-App Purchases

Birdy Moth Level Pack plus its unlimited tournament access$0.99
Cabaow Level Pack plus its unlimited tournament access$0.99
04-10-2012, 07:51 PM
Alright so here are my thoughts on the game:

Essentially this is cubis built in a mobile friendly package. To start off the lite levels are NOT different from the full version so in the lite you get the whole first monster for free. Now to the good stuff. Fist off the game is really well built. Very mobile friendly with excellent visuals and controls. I was playing with the volume off so I don't really have an opinion on it yet. The game also sets you off with a very loose story. This little wizard guy is trying to impress his friends with a trick but he does the wrong one and puts all his friends to sleep(Oh no!). Your job is to wake them up by feeding them cubes! The story seems slapped on and unnecessary most likely a little generic thing to attract and appeal to a younger audience. When you first start the game you are thrown into a few tutorial levels and then are thrown into the game. Cubis Creatures is very mobile friendly and they adapted it quite well. The game is broken down into levels with the 3 star rating system in place. After finishing the level you score is tallied and things like time bonuses are added. The game takes some thought though. You can't mindlessly blast cubes all over the place and expect 3 stars. You have to strategically shoot them towards the others while you racing against the clock making the action just that more frantic. Cubis is a great game and cubis fans should have no problem getting used to the mobile version and the same goes for newer players.

The game comes with 3 monsters to start each with 20 levels(well it seems so since the first one has 20). So 60 levels isn't so bad is it? An additional 40 levels can be purchesed through iap for 99c each.

Now onto tournament mode. If any of you have played Unit 13 its similar to the daily mission mode. Each day the game has a new challenge for you to complete. You get ONE try to get the highest score possible and try to fight for the top of the leaderboards.

So far I'm having a blast with the game! It's to early though to post a rating. I suggest all you puzzle/match 3 fans grab it! It's a steal for 1 dollar!

Games I've Beta tested
Add Me on Gamecenter: Fireball926
04-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Its an awesome game.
I beta tested it. IAPs piss me off, but you get a fair amount of free levels before you get to IAP ones.

Icon is a window to game's soul...
04-10-2012, 09:18 PM
So $1 gets you 80 levels? How many are in the level packs? Does it say?

Edit: Oh, 40 each for a dollar a piece.

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
04-10-2012, 10:01 PM
I am liking this quite a bit too. Its polished and even early on, there is variety and challenge to new levels. The daily tournament level for today seems quite advanced and tricky.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
04-10-2012, 11:00 PM
Tried the lite. Really good stuff presented in a cute package. Well done!

ıllıllı ȼ¥ǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
04-10-2012, 11:45 PM
Level 2 won't unlock at all for me on the new iPad or on 4S. Says I completed the first, I press double arrow that returns me to level select, but level 2 is locked. If I go into the first level again, it makes me replay the tutorial. I rebooted the iPad, same problem. Am I missing something or is it bugged?

Game's excellent, by the way; I bought one of the expansion packs so I could play more, lol.

Now Playing: Danmaku Unlimited 2 | Year Walk | Battle of the Bulge | DJMAX RAY | Groove Coaster Zero | Battle Academy | SmartGo Kifu | Eighty-Eight | Lead Wars