★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MAR R
  • Genre: Role Playing
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 30.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Werewolf Night is a high-octane MMOFPS that features the ability to transform between Humans and Werewolves. Humans have a vast assortment of weapons at their disposal, giving them an advantage at a distance. Wolves have limited ranged attacks but are much faster, stronger, and more durable than their human counterparts.
11-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Seems too good to be true... The company also released 3 FPS today and the Support link goes to a weird site...

Playing:Carcassonne, Letterpress, Trigger Fist, Dungeon Story, Rebuild, Pen and Paper
Game Center/Openfeint/Plus+/Crystal/Agon/Gameloft Live: tonydeli7
Member of the Beta Tester Alliance Games/Apps I Have Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @tonydeli7

11-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydeli7 View Post
Seems too good to be true... The company also released 3 FPS today and the Support link goes to a weird site...
yeah I'm surprised that it's only 30mb
11-02-2012, 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99c_gamer View Post
yeah I'm surprised that it's only 30mb
Never thought I'd be concerned about a file being too small, but based on those screenshots?

DBC

I give up.
11-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Anybody want to dive in. Lol
11-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonydeli7 View Post
Exactly. I was in the Appshopper app and this showed up in the "popular" section. Naturally I checked the dev and saw 4 or 5 games I've never heard of; all with screenshots that rivaled PC or console games. All released today. So it's obviously BS.

What I want to know is this: how in the hell do blatantly (to the informed consumer) fraudulent apps get approved by Apple? Are developers given completely free reign regarding the description and screencaps?

I know apps have been turned down for having poorly drawn graphics and GUI features. So how can crap like this pass through?
11-02-2012, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fastbridge View Post
Anybody want to dive in. Lol
Don't. I'm betting this (and the other games released today by the "developer") are like all those Minecraft screenshot apps that used to clutter the best selling list.

Well, if you're confident that Apple will give you a refund, go for it. That way you can trash the app in the review.

Last edited by Greyskull; 11-03-2012 at 03:00 AM.
11-02-2012, 07:27 PM
Just downloaded this to save you all the trouble (because I can get a refund) and it is a scam. It's a 2d game where you can Transform into a werewolf, but it is not a fps and those pics are completely fake.
Don't be fooled!

Last edited by Danz060391; 11-02-2012 at 07:33 PM.
11-02-2012, 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danz060391 View Post
Just downloaded this to save you all the trouble (because I can get a refund) and it is a scam. It's a 2d game where you can Transform into a werewolf, but it is not a fps and those pics are completely fake.
Don't be fooled!
Plz warn others on the AppStore! Review it!

TESTING!-Most APPSASIA apps ...if your a dev hit me up and ill help.
*Member of the BETA TESTER ALLIANCE
MY PAST BETA LIST..