★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Extreme Gear : Demolition Arenas is the new generation of car destuction games. Select a car and go pedal to the metal
in completely crazy arenas to crush your opponents and become the master of carnage.
And if you want even more action, challenge your friends via online leaderboards and custom your vehicles to make them invincible!

THE FIRST REAL DEMOLITION GAME ON MOBILE !
For the first time, you'll see real car destructions on your mobile. You can twist metal, lose your wheels, break your engine and even your gearbox ! No doubt, Extreme Gear: Demolition Arenas offers the best of demolition!

AWESOME SPECTACULAR CRASHES !
With arcade gameplay and awesome speed sensations, Extreme Gear: Demolition Arenas offers spectacular crashes of unprecedented violence! Buckle up, sit tight and smash the throttle, you'll love it!

CUSTOM YOUR CARS !
Charge into your opponents with style and elegance! Customize your car in few seconds thanks to simple and intuitive controls. Change paint, sponsors and design quickly, and then improve the performance of your cars to make them even more dangerous!

BEAT THE WHOLE WORLD ON THE LEADERBOARD !
Beat your friends on all arenas of the game and show them who's the real boss! The demolition has no limit : show to everyone on worldwide leaderboard that you are the true master of destruction!

COULD YOU SURVIVE ?
Prove to everyone that YOU are the king of motorized destruction and chaos with Extreme Gear: Demolition Arenas. Hang on to your device and let's go !

VirtualBoyFreak's comments:

https://itunes.apple.com/es/app/extreme-gear-demolition-arena/id1042987207?mt=8
03-29-2016, 07:42 AM
Location: Paris area (in France, you know, Cheese and wine ...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Cool! EDIT: released, but iOS8+ only. I thought you got it working on iOS7... Well, pity then, another one I can't play.
It will work on iOS7 in a future update. It's just a question of time. (we're working very hard on it. Problems are that iOS does not support a lot of important things).
Many things are not ready in this first version but we are planning a new update very soon which will resolve some performance problems, balance many unbalanced things and add new content and new languages.

Last edited by Pehel; 03-29-2016 at 08:06 AM.

03-29-2016, 08:09 AM
Game website is now online : http://www.extremegear-thegame.com

And you can download the game here : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/extreme-gear-demolition-arena/id1042987207?mt=8

And here's the release trailer !

Last edited by Pehel; 03-29-2016 at 08:13 AM.
03-29-2016, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pehel View Post
It will work on iOS7 in a future update. It's just a question of time. (we're working very hard on it. Problems are that iOS does not support a lot of important things).
Many things are not ready in this first version but we are planning a new update very soon which will resolve some performance problems, balance many unbalanced things and add new content and new languages.
Thanks a lot for the info. I'll pay attention to updates to see when it becomes iOS7 compatible
03-29-2016, 04:00 PM
Is there an unlimited fuel iap?
03-29-2016, 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by teknalb View Post
Is there an unlimited fuel iap?
Not on this version. It will be available in 1.1 update (in less than 3 weeks).

In fact we wanted it ready for release at first, but we had some issues with the logo of this in app purchase. So, time to fix it, it was too late for release.

We know there's some small annoying things like this one for the release version, but it will be fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
03-29-2016, 07:30 PM
Thank goodness. I was having so much fun. I will definitely be purchasing the unlimited fuel when it's added. That's great. It's a fun game.

Billy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pehel View Post
Not on this version. It will be available in 1.1 update (in less than 3 weeks).

In fact we wanted it ready for release at first, but we had some issues with the logo of this in app purchase. So, time to fix it, it was too late for release.

We know there's some small annoying things like this one for the release version, but it will be fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.
03-29-2016, 07:56 PM
Really fun can't wait for more content
03-29-2016, 09:43 PM
Brings back the adrenaline rush of the originals!
Lining up a great wreck, foot to the floor, racing towards your target looking forward to a great smash, target moves at last second and you glance off it and into wall or another car... Arghhh!! All part of the frustration and fun... Love it!
03-29-2016, 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordShad0wz View Post
Thank goodness. I was having so much fun. I will definitely be purchasing the unlimited fuel when it's added. That's great. It's a fun game.

Billy
I'd think devs would know that an iap for no ads or unlimited fuel would be standard issue fair by now. Every game release it's the exact same thing.