★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
12-14-2013, 08:09 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Michigan, USA
Posts: 879
Anyone tried this on iOS 7? Would like to get it but I know that GTAVC and GTA Chinatown Wars both have issues with iOS 7.
12-14-2013, 09:17 AM
Joined: Apr 2012
Location: Far far away
Posts: 303
Works fine for me.

12-15-2013, 04:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fangbone View Post
Anyone tried this on iOS 7? Would like to get it but I know that GTAVC and GTA Chinatown Wars both have issues with iOS 7.
Work good,but also GTA:VC,only GTA:CW IT'S incompatible with iOS 7,infact ROCKSTAR have pulled it out from The App Store,eventually return on App Store updated,maybe universal..
01-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Maybe they will add MFi controller support
01-30-2014, 04:10 PM
Will they port max payne 2?

Strife: Quest for the Sigil - FPS/RPG blend of action!
01-30-2014, 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalcopy View Post
Will they port max payne 2?
Now that would be sweet! Max Payne 2 was a much better game.
01-30-2014, 05:44 PM
Joined: Jan 2012
Location: Philippines
Posts: 19,858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lift the Camel View Post
Now that would be sweet! Max Payne 2 was a much better game.
Agreed. I believe that MP2 became the standard/benchmark of a lot of 3rd person shooters during that time.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-30-2014, 06:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by originalcopy View Post
Will they port max payne 2?
If our devices can handle the specs requirement then yes.
01-30-2014, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
If our devices can handle the specs requirement then yes.
even the iphone 4s can perfectly handle a game with 4 times the amount of details and effects that max payne 2 has. its all a matter a devs lazyness in optimisations. a device like the 5s could EMULATE MAX PAYNE 2!!
01-30-2014, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lerisbo1192 View Post
even the iphone 4s can perfectly handle a game with 4 times the amount of details and effects that max payne 2 has. its all a matter a devs lazyness in optimisations. a device like the 5s could EMULATE MAX PAYNE 2!!

i think they are already working on this game.