★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: "...well worth checking out..." Internet Gumshoe, 80%

BE THE CAPTAIN OF AN AIRSHIP HOTEL! Cruise around the world in the best vacation destination ever to sail the skies. Welcome passengers aboard with perks like rollercoasters and water parks, and take off on a high-flying adventure!

CREATE & ENJOY THE BEST VACATION EVER...

SEE THE WORLD Fancy yourself a globetrotter? Visit famous cities like Tokyo, Los Angeles and Athens.
MAKE IT YOUR OWN Choose your vessel and personalize it with a customizable logo, hull paint, and motto.
KEEP EM HAPPY Upgrade your airship with luxury facilities like nightclubs and golf courses. Scoop up blueprints when at port and build even more amazing amenities for your passengers.

CONNECT WITH AIR PALS
Why not visit your friends' airships as you navigate the globe? Better still, invite your friends to join you. Check on each others progress, boost energy, and see who has the best ship in the air.

Ready to take off? Start building your dream resort now!

For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com

Sanuku's comments:

04-11-2012, 05:27 AM
from the screens it makes me think it's like a mix between Mega Mall Story and Tiny Tower ._.

Playlist
Brave Frontier - Dragon Blaze - Hearthstone - Sproggiwood - #YMBAB

04-11-2012, 06:05 AM
Spot the difference anyone?

Quote:
From the creators of Lil' Pirates comes Sunshine Cruise Lines!

Welcome aboard your very own cruise ship! Build, customize and manage your one-of-a-kind dream cruise. Play with friends, earn rewards and have the most fun in the sun.

* Customize your own cruise ship with over 40 different facilities, unique crew members, color schemes, and more
* Choose your play style! Challenge yourself with fun, fast-paced en-route gameplay or take it easy and let the crew handle it for you
* See the world! 65 different ports around the globe (and more to come)
* Take on the role of Captain while getting to know your lovable and quirky crew
* Rich storyline infused with personality and humor
* Play with friends through Facebook (optional)
* Gamecenter achievements give you and friends plenty of rewards
* 130 beautiful postcards to collect and share with friends
* Hundreds of fun destination facts
* View friends‘ routes on your world map
* One-of-a-kind art style, signature IUGO polish and quality
* In-app purchases optional with Cruise Bucks

Last edited by gunxsword; 04-11-2012 at 06:10 AM.
04-11-2012, 07:08 AM
More freemium nonsense?

Gamecenter I.D - defard
Xbox One - defard2001
PS4 - defard
Feel free to add me peeps!
04-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
Spot the difference anyone?
One's in an airship, the other a cruise ship. It looks tooootaly different
04-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Sanuku, do you know if you can play as in Tiny Tower, without spending real money, or do you have to spend real money "yes or yes"? When I checked Tiny Tower clone Dream Heights, I discovered that you needed to spend real money in the long term to earn some bank notes, since there was no other way to spend them. Do you get bank notes in the way of tips or things like that in Aero Vacation? Thanks, as always.
04-11-2012, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
Sanuku, do you know if you can play as in Tiny Tower, without spending real money, or do you have to spend real money "yes or yes"? When I checked Tiny Tower clone Dream Heights, I discovered that you needed to spend real money in the long term to earn some bank notes, since there was no other way to spend them. Do you get bank notes in the way of tips or things like that in Aero Vacation? Thanks, as always.
As far as I can tell you I had already reached the Point where I had to spent some real Money to move forward in Aero Vacation already after around 60.Minutes.

It could be even sooner if you place some of those Building showing at the wrong Place
04-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
As far as I can tell you I had already reached the Point where I had to spent some real Money to move forward in Aero Vacation already after around 60.Minutes.

It could be even sooner if you place some of those Building showing at the wrong Place
Mmmm... that's a pitty Thanks.
04-12-2012, 08:54 AM
This was an instant buy when I saw it this morning, I had no idea anything like it was coming out, but already I level 6, I am on my way to Athens from Rome, and my aircraft is named Virgin Atlantic. I reckon I am going to be on a real plane on Monday, between London Gatwick, and Gran Canaria. As I am 30 years old on Monday. I love planes, well I have had to as I have lived almost opposite London Gatwick all my life. I can see the planes landing from the comfort of my own bed most mornings.