Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-11-2012, 05:20 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Fighter City - (by Gamevil)

Last edited by Echoseven; 04-12-2012 at 04:32 AM..
Old 04-11-2012, 05:22 AM

Out of the Shadow of nowhere. I hope some of the Closed Beta Tester could deliver us some more Information about that one since I have absolutely no Information about that small One.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:48 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Out of the Shadow of nowhere. I hope some of the Closed Beta Tester could deliver us some more Information about that one since I have absolutely no Information about that small One.
Basically it's similar to World War (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/world-war/id315386751?mt=8). Not sure what you call this genre of games. You choose a character and attack other fighters. Fighting is automated but you can train your character in different martial arts and skills. Has lots of customization options (like tons of attacking and defensive moves and a huge amount of outfits that boost different stats).
Old 04-11-2012, 06:19 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

this game like mafia wars (maybe)
Old 04-11-2012, 12:21 PM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-12-2012, 01:38 PM

Fighter City is LIVE on the App Store!

Download the game for FREE here: http://bit.ly/fightercity0412
Old 04-14-2012, 12:50 AM

game is very unclear, no good tutorial. attacks are totally random. you can learn everything. but you will still use most of the low level-low damage attacks when you learned the higher level attack skills. to disable a skill. you have to "master" it first. which requires lvling the skill 4 times. requires tons of money and time. which makes it pointless.

combat is random. sometimes you can beat the guy 5 lvls higher than you. sometimes you will lose against a guy 6 lvls lower than you. sometimes that guy will always 1-shot you with weapon no matter what happened. while the other enemy (but same type) will lose to you easily. its very confusing. and all combat seems to be luck-based instead of level or stat based.

raising stats doesnt seem to show much difference in a fight since the result of the fight is luck-based anyway.

gps-based location and combat is great. you can fight other people's character. which is good. but your character is limited to one pose (different hair, face, etc, but all the same exact pose). sometimes i found myself wanting to be one of the enemy instead.

enemies have "weapons" that can either one-shot us, or take our health down to 50-80% in one hit. there's no counter. there's no defense against it. while we have no such thing.

and many other disappointment i have with this game. it could've been a great, addicting game. but too much disappointments

update: seems to be recalled off the app store right now
Old 04-14-2012, 01:18 AM

I thought I enjoyed it. I agreed it could have been better. It's very hard to earn money when you are losing money in a raid and spending money to improving skills. Even if you are trying to save money, enemies are getting harder to beat after level 20 or so. You ended up trying to master and disable low level skills so that more higher chance of landing better attacking skills. That doesnt feel balanced.
Old 04-14-2012, 02:02 AM

this game have new update and i cant access to the game now.it's required update to the new version but i cant find the new update in Appstore,can anyone help me post the new update link????
Old 04-14-2012, 06:06 AM

i think they pulled it off the appstore for some update/ bugfix. so you wont be able to play it right now

i just hope they fixed the game for the better. as of right now. this game seems imbalanced/ crap for me