★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Telltale Inc
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 235.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: **GET YOUR SAM & MAX ON - THE ENTIRE 5-PART SERIES OF THEIR EPIC ADVENTURE - BEYOND TIME AND SPACE IS NOW AVAILABLE!**

Team up with Sam & Max, self-styled Freelance Police with their own brand of criminal justice. Uncover clues, interrogate suspects, and crack some bizarre cases, and find out why Sam & Max is the funniest game around!

NOTE: This app is only compatible with 3GS hardware and above.

Episode 4: Chariots of the Dogs
Boscos vanished from the face of the Earthliterally! When Sam & Max manage to track him down, what they find is so mind boggling, you'll have to see it to believe it. Can the Freelance Police set things right, or will life as they know it fall victim to the capricious whims of T-H-E-M?

* Designed & written with Steve Purcell, creator of the Sam & Max comic series.

* Explosive mini-game 'Whack da Ratz' included with episode, compete for top score in the Freelance Police Hall of Fame.

* Innovative built-in hint system that detects when you're stuck.

* Includes a hilarious soundboard that lets you create new and deranged quotes from your favorite Sam & Max characters from episode 4!

MORE GREAT ADVENTURES BY TELLTALE GAMES:

Walking Dead: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
Back to the Future
Monkey Island Tales
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Puzzle Agent
Sam & Max: The Penal Zone
Wallace & Gromit The Last Resort

Gift this App: Click the arrow next to Buy App on the iTunes® App Store.

Never miss out on great deals, news and updates. Visit us at
TelltaleGames.com
facebook.com/TelltaleGames
twitter.com/TelltaleGames
youtube.com/TelltaleGames

Echoseven's comments:

04-11-2012, 05:44 AM
How is this series ported to iPhone? Cause I just downloaded Monkey Island 1 and it couldn't even run! It was like looking at pics that changed every 5 seconds, but just a little and meanwhile a voice was speaking while also lagging a lot... Telltale has to improve the quality of their ports.

Gameloft Live: IDontKiIIPpl (idontkiippl without capital letters)

I make EDM music No I'm not some pro who's signed to some major lable.http://YouTube.com/okayyymc3
04-11-2012, 05:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
How is this series ported to iPhone? Cause I just downloaded Monkey Island 1 and it couldn't even run! It was like looking at pics that changed every 5 seconds, but just a little and meanwhile a voice was speaking while also lagging a lot... Telltale has to improve the quality of their ports.
I lost my Hope for them the Moment when they had released the Trailer in which they told us like five Minutes long how great they tweak their Games to run on an iPad 2 while the Games did actually run like Garbage on it.

Telltale Game is one of the few Company I stop buying on Launch Day and I don`t see a Reason to change that behavior as long as they don`t proof that they had change to the better...

Looking forward to playing TheWalkingDead but I`m really, really unsure about it so far...
04-11-2012, 06:51 AM
ah memories

i used to love point and click adventure games as i grew up with them in the 90's. maniac mansion was my all-time favorite and i would love to see that on appstore. sam and max is cool but i was never into it but i might pick this up as i picked up a past sam and max game and i dug it. waiting to hear from some users before i buy.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
10-09-2012, 01:44 PM
loved the entire series. It runs smoothly on iPhone , no crashes no glitches ...
The game it self is very funny loved the humor, puzzles are pretty difficult and as much as I live racking my brain I have to admit I need some walkthrough help . Loved the characters and the 3d graphics , animation is just great. One of the best I played in a long time