Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-11-2012, 05:26 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space Ep 4 - (by Telltale) - Universal App

Last edited by Echoseven; 04-12-2012 at 04:34 AM..
Old 04-11-2012, 05:44 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

How is this series ported to iPhone? Cause I just downloaded Monkey Island 1 and it couldn't even run! It was like looking at pics that changed every 5 seconds, but just a little and meanwhile a voice was speaking while also lagging a lot... Telltale has to improve the quality of their ports.
Old 04-11-2012, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
How is this series ported to iPhone? Cause I just downloaded Monkey Island 1 and it couldn't even run! It was like looking at pics that changed every 5 seconds, but just a little and meanwhile a voice was speaking while also lagging a lot... Telltale has to improve the quality of their ports.
I lost my Hope for them the Moment when they had released the Trailer in which they told us like five Minutes long how great they tweak their Games to run on an iPad 2 while the Games did actually run like Garbage on it.

Telltale Game is one of the few Company I stop buying on Launch Day and I don`t see a Reason to change that behavior as long as they don`t proof that they had change to the better...

Looking forward to playing TheWalkingDead but I`m really, really unsure about it so far...
Old 04-11-2012, 06:51 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default ah memories

i used to love point and click adventure games as i grew up with them in the 90's. maniac mansion was my all-time favorite and i would love to see that on appstore. sam and max is cool but i was never into it but i might pick this up as i picked up a past sam and max game and i dug it. waiting to hear from some users before i buy.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:44 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

loved the entire series. It runs smoothly on iPhone , no crashes no glitches ...
The game it self is very funny loved the humor, puzzles are pretty difficult and as much as I live racking my brain I have to admit I need some walkthrough help . Loved the characters and the 3d graphics , animation is just great. One of the best I played in a long time