Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-13-2012, 08:17 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
Edit: I have had trouble with the new iPad though, that seems just a tiny bit too heavy, so I usually support that on something, but never flat on a surface.
I don't care if it's flat, that's irrelevant to the point about the controls. My point was that most people don't support the weight of the iPad with only their hands for extended periods of play, it's too heavy for that. It seems you're agreeing with me.
Old 04-13-2012, 10:43 PM

Why I can not use any skill after I changed weapon? Excuse me if this question is too stupid.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:35 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bb_ww View Post
Why I can not use any skill after I changed weapon? Excuse me if this question is too stupid.
Certain skill are tied to specific weapons, it gives a desc in the lower right in the inventory screen.
Old 04-13-2012, 11:43 PM
iPhone 4S

Default Impressions

So I played about a few hours and I'm currently level 18.

I'm enjoying this game as it does get harder pretty quick (I don't believe in IAPs-I did grind a little bit for slot tokens and more gold). I find the gameplay controls fine, except that there isn't an autotarget option when attacking an enemy and you have to be exactly aligned to deal damage. Sometimes you can be hacking the air when the enemy is right beside you.

I REALLY wish you can convert gold to tCrystals and not just one way. Even at very expensive conversion rate is fine because you can accumulate a lot of gold as you progress and they're only for potions as enemies do drop a lot of gear.

I don't believe I see any active skills in the skills tree other than the skills granted by items. So far, I've only seen one active skill per weapon genre.

The slot machine concept is cool.

As far as the gear goes, sometimes there is a huge gap in level for you to equip the next level gear. I remember there was a sword at level 16 or so, and then the next one was like 25. There is one in between but require tCrystals.

I'm also not too sure about the enchanting part (maybe because I rushed through the explanation in the beginning), can someone shed some light on this?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:50 AM
iPad mini 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaviddesJ View Post
I don't care if it's flat, that's irrelevant to the point about the controls. My point was that most people don't support the weight of the iPad with only their hands for extended periods of play, it's too heavy for that. It seems you're agreeing with me.

Only if you take part of my text out of context, ignore the fact given before this sentence stating that me, my girlfriend and four of my friends play without support and take focus on the "flat"-part. And ignore that the edit only was about the new iPad and its added weight, while the rest of the text stated that we are a lot of people playing and supporting the weight only with our hands.

In short. No I don't agree.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:14 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Does equipping different armour etc. change your appearance? I'm a sucker for this kind of thing.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:23 AM
iPhone 4

The answer to your question is on the page before your post, and even in the apps sample pictures which you can find at the start of this thread and within the app store
Old 04-14-2012, 10:51 AM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by trundley View Post
Does equipping different armour etc. change your appearance? I'm a sucker for this kind of thing.
yes it does Hoping for multiplayer for "bragging rights" lol
Old 04-14-2012, 11:15 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

After triniti's response that everything iap can also drop i decided to take the plunge as i'm a sucker for loot. Fully aware of the shrunken ui on the new ipad,i started,but tap reset to choose your skills differently is totally blocking the x mark,and i can't continue anyway i try. Anyone got any suggetions on how to avoid this or progress?
Old 04-14-2012, 02:17 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

[QUOTE=I'm also not too sure about the enchanting part (maybe because I rushed through the explanation in the beginning), can someone shed some light on this?[/QUOTE]

enchanting can give an element to your weapon (ice, fire, electric, poison), and i think a weapon with a spesific element enchanted, can give some extra damage to some spesific monster, too. but there isn't any elemental effect (like ice didn't slow down monster, electric didn't have any chain damage, poison didn't make monsters in poisoned stat, etc). it's kind of pointless to enchant weapons just to add some extra damage, but no elemental effect.
you can only enchant one element for one weapon, but you can level up your enchant.
i think that's it for now, overall the game is very good even without using IAPs.
sorry for the bad english