• Publisher: Ankama
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 48.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1.120613
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: DOFUS: Battles is back!

With an average rating of 4.5 out of 5, and 300,000 downloads from the App Store, DOFUS: Battles certainly scored high with you So why not check out the brand new sequel? Set in the same world as DOFUS, multi-award winning MMORPG played by millions worldwide, the new instalment in this science friction adventure is sure to make the grade!

DOFUS: Battles 2 is based on the same concept as DOFUS: Battles but backwards.
Say goodbye to Tower Defence gameplay and get ready for Tower Attack!

This time around, youll play as Jeff Stobbs, your old enemy, who finally managed to free himself from Naz T Peasawerks demonic hold.
Tame the World of Twelves monsters to form an army and use Jeffs new invention, the Slablet, to send them into battle and defeat your foes.

Your enemies are in position, and so are their traps. Theyre ready for battle Are you? Prepare your strategy, line up your waves of monsters and march forth!

LeoGe's comments:
DOFUS: Battles 2 is based on the same concept as DOFUS: Battles… but backwards.
Say goodbye to Tower Defence gameplay and get ready for Tower Attack!

This time around, you’ll play as Jeff Stobbs, your old enemy, who finally managed to free himself from Naz T Peasawerk’s demonic hold.
Tame the World of Twelve’s monsters to form an army and use Jeff’s new invention, the Slablet, to send them into battle and defeat your foes.

Your enemies are in position, and so are their traps. They’re ready for battle… Are you? Prepare your strategy, line up your waves of monsters and march forth!

04-11-2012, 10:30 AM
A sequel!

This first game was amazing. NOW TAKE MY MONEY!

04-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
A sequel!

Agreed! Now, is this more of the same, or does it have anything new/revolutionary?

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-11-2012, 10:54 AM
The game is crashed when I touch to its icon. Is this game supported in Ipad 1?
04-11-2012, 11:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
A sequel!

Yep, I'm ready too!
04-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Why, I may have just found the must buy game for tomorrow!
04-11-2012, 11:39 AM
A very welcome addition to my iOS collection.

As fun as Battles 1 is (and Battle 2 probably will be), though, I do wish Ankama could just realize that Dofus and Wakfu are both superbly fit for touchscreens and mobile devices, and port both to iOS.

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
04-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Universal?

Sorry, can't access the New Zealand App Store from work.
04-11-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubisububi View Post
Universal?

Sorry, can't access the New Zealand App Store from work.
Nope.

Last edited by Sanuku; 04-11-2012 at 01:56 PM. Reason: HD Gameplay Trailer added (iPad 3).
04-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I enjoyed Dofus Arena on the PC some years back. Until they updated that changed the whole game. Dofus MMORPG was pretty good too.

Since I played those, I only thought about Dofus Battles as another defense game and I never got to play it a whole lot. The offense type here hopefully takes me in.

Im hesitant, but i will get this.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword