★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Senseless violence, vandalism, crude sexual humour:BULLISTIC UNLEASHED IS ALMOST HERE

04-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Senseless violence, vandalism, crude sexual humour:BULLISTIC UNLEASHED IS ALMOST HERE

Stop wasting your time with a game aimed at the whole family. Stop wishing there were no boundaries. You’re an adult. You’re sick of rules and ‘nice’ and ‘happy’ themes. We know you want to break stuff, hurt people, run amok. We built this for you. Play a game that embraces your needs. Man up. Grows some balls. Unleash the bulls.

Bullistic Unleashed is ALMOST HERE!

UPDATE: Bullistic Unleashed will be unleashed on Tuesday 24th APRIL!!!

“Like the smell of your own farts, Bullistic Unleashed is hilarious, offensive and uniquely satisfying.” - your mum told me this morning. I told her to shut up.

This description is 99% bullshit-free*

The bulls are out to crush the mall and it’s your job to help them by flinging these anti-social bovines across huge levels, smashing everything (and everyone) in sight. Use pinball bumpers, exploding crates, elevators and barrel cannons to keep your bull in play and rack up massive damage.

Key Features

• Intuitive gameplay – pull back on the bulls to launch them at the environment. “Derivative” you say? Hey, it’s all about where you take your inspirations to, not from**. In our case, that’s the gutter. By way of a strip club. Alcohol may also have been involved. It’s all a bit hazy.
• Super-sized smashups – huge levels to vandalize with multiple floors, elevators, pinball bumpers and barrels to shoot out of
• Bulls to the wall action – six special bulls to unlock, each with their own unique destructive skills
• It ain’t easy being a b!$tard – the shop owners are fighting back with meat-grinders and irresistible lady cows. F@$kers.
• Go F your Friends – send F Cards to friends, relatives or random strangers from within the game, they'll love you for it
• Ruin your game, give us more money – not very good? Why not purchase a range of In App Purchases so you can get a better score and look like the big man? Won’t change the fact you’re a pussy, mind.

* actual bullshit content may vary between 1 and 67.25%.
** according to Jean Luc-Godard anyway, but what would he know? Does he even own an iPhone?

How’s this for a steaming load of awesome?

Youtube link | Pop Up

Keep updated here or join the love-in at: http://www.facebook.com/BullisticUnleashed

Details as they come to hand, so check back regularly.

Time for beers.
I'm already drunk.

Last edited by MillipedeCreative; 04-19-2012 at 02:29 AM. Reason: launch date announced!!
04-11-2012, 11:27 PM
Send a message via MSN to DaGreen1 Send a message via Skype™ to DaGreen1
Loved this game. I was one of those who was testing it, and this was freakin fun as hell. If you liked angry birds, you'll love this game.

Skype username is: slipstream121.
Currently Testing: Soctics league by Bitongo, Synesthetic, and others.
Previously Tested: Violet Storm by SCSGames

04-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Is this the update of the old game? I have purchased all iaps.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
04-11-2012, 11:42 PM
This is all new. Forget the old game. This blows it out of the water.
04-12-2012, 12:33 AM
Looks great already, and now I'm looking forward to the trailer. Hope it comes through soon, and the game follows quickly.
04-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarKitty View Post
Looks great already, and now I'm looking forward to the trailer. Hope it comes through soon, and the game follows quickly.
Your wish is my command... well, regarding the trailer anyway! Enjoy!!
04-12-2012, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaGreen1 View Post
Loved this game. I was one of those who was testing it, and this was freakin fun as hell. If you liked angry birds, you'll love this game.
I don't .

Thought this would be an action centric game. Not into physics puzzlers, especially of the angry birds kind.
04-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunxsword View Post
I don't .

Thought this would be an action centric game. Not into physics puzzlers, especially of the angry birds kind.
Sweet post dude - now see if we care?
04-12-2012, 01:49 AM
Don't listen to us though - of course we will say our stuff is awesome...listen to these guys:

http://holdstartselect.com/2012/04/1...ions-thoughts/

http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/bul...ed-preview111/

Right there are a couple of CHAMPIONS.
04-12-2012, 02:06 AM
My post is deleted?

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!