★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: The Pocket God Craze!

View Poll Results: What would you rather have?
A full Pocket God app even if I have to pay a little extra! 14 53.85%
A Pocket God II would be more exciting, don't want to pay for more of the first one. 12 46.15%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
05-16-2009, 11:24 PM
The Pocket God Craze!

At this point in time, many have fallen in love with Pocket God. We all know what it is so there is no point in explaining.

Ok so my question is this. What would most like? Countless added updates which might have an additional cost of $0.99 every 4-6 updates? (assume these are major updates) Or a new app called Pocket God II?

Now before you answer right away realize this... if they are paid money by the true fans of the app (there are many) for every few major updates, then the amount of content would fly to the sky. If there was a Pocket God II then it would just be another app on your iPhone thats completely separate from the first. I don't know about you guys but I would rather have a full Pocket God game than 2 small ones. Maybe this is pointless but I say we let the creators know what we think.

Each of the updates would equal 2-3 of the ones coming out now. They obviously would not come out each week but we could all count on more. Isn't that what we all want?

Always a Pocket God fan,
~pfish3

This is just my opinion, I have nothing to do with the creation of Pocket God.

Last edited by pfish3; 05-16-2009 at 11:54 PM.
05-16-2009, 11:41 PM
ehh, if they charged once for an update, they'd make a huge amount either way... Four to 6 weeks is to much...

Hey, anyone remember me? I used to be the #1 in Pygmies Eaten by T-Rex in PG.

I love to beta test. I've done about 5 or 6 apps. You can PM me if you want, I'm running an 8GB ipod Touch 2nd Generation. 3.1.2 Software also. Thanks.

05-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Thats just an guess. What I was trying to say, was that each of the updates would equal 2-3 of the ones coming out now. They obviously would not come out each week but we could all count on more. Isn't that what we all want?
05-16-2009, 11:52 PM
Nice biased poll. Not even a: "I don't like Pocket God." option.

Does your mom know you are dumb?
A: Yes.
B: No.
05-16-2009, 11:54 PM
wow.....ummmm if you love for pocket god causes you to make unecessary threads about pocket god, you need to seek help. dave is going to do what he wants to do with pocket god, if he really wanted to find this out, he would make s thread like this howeer he didn't, but apparently you did.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
05-16-2009, 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pfish3 View Post
Isn't that what we all want?
no, it's not what I want, I want it to go away. so do many others.

Boiler Up!
05-16-2009, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benegesserit View Post

Does your mom know you are dumb?
A: Yes.
B: No.
Don't vote, genius.

plus+: Collokey
"Words/Chess With Friends": Collokey
05-16-2009, 11:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magihiro View Post
Don't vote, genius.
I prefer don't make stupid polls, genius.

Boiler Up!
05-16-2009, 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jchampl View Post
wow.....ummmm if you love for pocket god causes you to make unecessary threads about pocket god, you need to seek help. dave is going to do what he wants to do with pocket god, if he really wanted to find this out, he would make s thread like this howeer he didn't, but apparently you did.
Haha I was just curious. Oh and if you don't care for Pocket God then don't vote this is just to get an idea of what the fans think.
05-17-2009, 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benegesserit View Post
Isn't that kind of redundant?

The OP is asking your opinion of if you would like to see a pocket god II app or paid DLC to the first pocket god...

The Title of the thread is Pocket God Craze...

If someone is opening up the thread to vote that you don't like the game then that person is pretty dumb as well. This is a poll for those that already like the game, those that don't like the game have no business voting. And if they don't like the game then they just wasted their own time which makes them even dumber.

----

As for me, I would rather have DLC. That way I can pick and choose what is being added to my island(s)