★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
05-13-2012, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sofaking View Post
Shame, but understandable why it's iPad only. I'd love this on my iPod though. I liked it on Steam.
It's a pretty cool game.
They would have to redraw everything to make it viewable on a teeny weeny screen. I'd like this game on a HUGE touch surface that didn't require any scrolling to see it all. Like an iPad the size of a coffee table, or better yet, a big wall.

Or this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gK1_b...e_gdata_player
05-22-2012, 05:18 AM
Didn't read,the whole thread, so sorry if this was already asked, but are there any plans to include galactic conquest in the iPad version?

05-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Galactic Battles...

Red Marble Games has said that the Galactic Battles would be technically challenging, if not prohibitively expensive. They are doing the expansions first as DLC then looking at multiplayer if sales warrant. They didn't say it in as many words but that's what I got from reading everything I could find.
05-22-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werechihuahua View Post
Red Marble Games has said that the Galactic Battles would be technically challenging, if not prohibitively expensive. They are doing the expansions first as DLC then looking at multiplayer if sales warrant. They didn't say it in as many words but that's what I got from reading everything I could find.
Hmm, I see. Guess I'm out then, this game is kinda pointless to me without Galactic Conquest and multiplayer.

Thanks!
05-25-2012, 02:36 PM
A new update is out with more bug fixes and the ability to listen to your own music.
05-26-2012, 10:38 AM
Ah, this game reminds me of Archspace (Magellan Wars?)!

I wonder if anyone here played that before.

Last edited by kin; 05-26-2012 at 10:41 AM.
05-27-2012, 10:54 AM
Looks right this time

This last update seems to have sqaushed the last of the annoying bugs. No more tutorial when it doesn't belong, and I haven't been able to make it crash by doing the things that caused them before.

Now... I want Retina really, really badly. Retina. Think about it. Internalize it. Retina graphics men. Make it happen.
06-09-2012, 11:45 AM
Is it possible to alter the number of fighters in a squadron? The manual says two finger tap the squads icon in the deployment screen then select alter size but I can't figure this out. I've been 'two finger tapping' everywhere but nothing appears saying change quantity. Anybody know how this is done?
06-09-2012, 12:24 PM
Fun game, but I do miss proper interaction. Here's hoping for a second part with more direct combat!
06-09-2012, 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Werechihuahua View Post
Sounds like a bit of a long road for multiplayer, but considering all the expansions they have on Steam, there'd be plenty to do on the way.