★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: TouchSports Tennis - Running on 4 Devices - No Crashes here

11-18-2008, 04:47 PM
TouchSports Tennis - Running on 4 Devices - No Crashes here

Hey Folks,

People over on the iTunes App Store are reporting that the game is crashing on some devices. We have one of everything here and have been testing it in multiple languages ad configurations and can't seem to get it to crash.

Here is a video I just shot showing the application launching and playing on 4 devices at one time. If you are having issues, please help us help you and tell us whats going on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TpHxYjrpQ

Thx!
HHG

Last edited by HandheldGames; 11-18-2008 at 05:14 PM.
11-18-2008, 05:02 PM
That doesn't change the fact that the game isn't great... It isn't bad by any means... but it isn't quite there yet...
11-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Link not working

Oops! Scratch that. See directly below:

Youtube link | Pop Up

While there is definitely room for improvement, I find it less frustrating than Ace Tennis which constantly fails to connect with the ball even though I am right next to it. There is also unquestionably more elegance to this game, which subtle touches like returning the ball behind the back, between the legs. Also, why doesn't the player dive for the ball in Ace Tennis–lazy bastards!.

Driven by an obvious penchant for excellence and prevailing competition, HHG will surely step up and make this top notch in coming updates. That said, the masses will still gravitate to the $0.99 genre...

Last edited by salsamd; 11-18-2008 at 05:50 PM.
11-18-2008, 05:20 PM
There seems to be something up with my first upload. Here is a new upload url. Just want to show that yes indeed it does run here across all platforms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-TpHxYjrpQ
Thx!
HHG