★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

MICROMON : A Monster Capture Game for Mobile Devices

10-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Suppose to be a vid sometime this weekend
:O cool!!
10-22-2012, 09:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moga View Post
Hello! I just wanted to let you know that we are still working on the game. A while back we said that we would be done by mid to late October 2012 so we are still on track. Please keep in mind that since the iPhone 5 is out we have to extend the timeline a little so we can make it compatible with it. We believe that iPhone5 owners will appreciate the effort put to make our game compatible with their phones This process involves updating/extending/optimizing many of our maps/textures and this takes some time (and some programming). Thanks for your patience! I will post a very nice teaser sometime this weekend to make it up to you !
Where's that teaser?

10-22-2012, 10:07 PM
LOL I think we just got dooped
10-22-2012, 10:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandboxx View Post
LOL I think we just got dooped
Ok still trying to have hopes on this game but I haven't even seen a video if this doesn't come out this month or any new update on micromon I guess it will be considered delayed till 2016
10-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ok still trying to have hopes on this game but I haven't even seen a video if this doesn't come out this month or any new update on micromon I guess it will be considered delayed till 2016
Moga updated us 3 days ago. Chill and be patient.
10-23-2012, 02:18 AM
I'm not bothered about teasers and whatnot I just want to download and play!! been waiting so long!! My monster capture receptors in my brain are tingling!!! Lol
10-23-2012, 03:56 AM
I hope this has Gamecenter multiplayer. That's the whole point in these monster battle games, who is the better fighter.

If not either way I'm still spending hours on this. Just 8 days till the end of the month but if this is gonna be a Thursday release then that would be 1st November.

(Or if we really lucky it be out this Thursday but doubt it)
10-25-2012, 06:45 AM
There's been some much better iOS battle monster games than Little Masters but the Game Center multiplayer made it pretty popular and took a lot of my time.

I do hope to see it on here. Trading would be good too but only if they have a lot of different monsters.
10-25-2012, 03:48 PM
On their face book page they said in one of the comments that this game will be released sometime in November now
10-25-2012, 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deixa View Post
On their face book page they said in one of the comments that this game will be released sometime in November now
Figures