★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can Anyone Tell Me Which Game...

04-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Can Anyone Tell Me Which Game...

...Was the clone of Mr. Ninja? The one that was recently released. Thanks.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-17-2012, 08:23 PM
I think your thinking of Tiny Jump. Hope that helps.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-17-2012, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
I think your thinking of Tiny Jump. Hope that helps.
That's the one... Downloading now. Didnt know it was free. Ha!

I liked Mr. Ninja and it hit me that it was actually some sort of endless runner to some respect so i got to have it for my collection. If it plays as well as Mr. Ninja, it'll be kept in my computer

Thanks CygnetSeven!

EDIT:

Any way I can close this thread? Or should a mod do it?

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-17-2012, 10:47 PM
Glad I could help feed the addiction.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80