★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fayju Ball, niceeee FREE

05-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Fayju Ball, niceeee FREE

this title looks very promising, i'm searching for any kind of video (edit: it's below!)... will toftt probably!

- Fayju Ball

application description:

Awesome tilt controlled, ball potting 3D game.

Pit your skills of dexterity and problem solving against the clock in 50 addictive and challenging levels of ball rolling fun.

Your objective is to sink the correct colored balls into the holes to complete levels.

- 50 levels
- Auto saves your best time on each level
- Medal achievement system
- Intuitive controls using the built-in accelerometer
- Gameplay in 3D physics
- Stunning 3D graphics

EDIT:
VIDEO:

Youtube link | Pop Up

developers website: http://www.fayju.com/blog/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
added my impressions:

if you love games like labyrinth, this game will blow your mind.

let's put it straight - it's all about putting ball in the hole, nothing more, nothing less. but in this game there is a small addition... both hole and ball MUST be in the same color (scheme like DeBlob)! in later levels you also have for example two-balls combined TOGETHER with a small "stick", which makes the game even more difficult.

you have 5 boards, 10 levels each. it's not hard to finish a level but sometimes it will take you a really long time. at the moment besides that there is not a lot of replay value, only getting better times (gold, silver) and going further. when you start a game there is only one playable level, to unlock others you have to pass one after another.

graphic environment is top notch, the best one in "labyrinth" genre on iphone. the box in which you play reacts all the time, you have to turn upside down your iDevice if the ball hits the wrong hole (not exact color), and this is so much fun! boards in this game are different, there is a one with scratching parts that makes the ball run slower...

there is no option menu, you cannot turn off sounds in the game (of course switching silence mode will do the trick), but i wouldn't consider it as a bad thing at all, cause they are really well made.

now my final mark... if i had Albie's finger meter i would give it a VERY SOLID 4. now the game has only 50 levels and that sucks. but Fayju Ball has a potential to be the best Variaton of Labyrinth in App Store.

Last edited by pante; 05-19-2009 at 11:46 AM.
05-17-2009, 07:13 PM
haha i was just playing a game like this for WiiFit with my grandma

05-17-2009, 07:19 PM
UPDATE:
other screenshots can be found here... http://www.fayju.com/blog/ nice developer's blog
05-17-2009, 07:22 PM
It looks okay play wise, but what are the actual game rules and purpose to the game? (other than get the ball in the hole)
05-17-2009, 07:25 PM
it has more depth than normal labyrinth i suppose.
05-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Send a message via AIM to skamando
This looks pretty good. I'll check it out sometime soon.

Faves: Saucelifter, Westbang, Eliss, Edge, Tilt to Live, Mindwall, Radial 50, Super Quick Hook, Sword of Fargoal, Carcassone, Trainyard.
Playing: Super Mega Worm, Aqueduct, Monster Dash, FASTAR!, Shining Force, Frogatto, The Incident, Dark Nebula Ep. 2.
05-17-2009, 07:30 PM
Downloading... Nice find pante.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
05-17-2009, 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlos-Sz View Post
Downloading... Nice find pante.
thanks. i have a good "finding" day. first last cannon, now this...

oh, and post us some FIRST impressions. can't resist clicking the buy button.
05-18-2009, 07:20 AM
Thumbs up!

my impressions:

if you love games like labyrinth, this game will blow your mind.

let's put it straight - it's all about putting ball in the hole, nothing more, nothing less. but in this game there is a small addition... both hole and ball MUST be in the same color (scheme like DeBlob)! in later levels you also have for example two-balls combined TOGETHER with a small "stick", which makes the game even more difficult.

you have 5 boards, 10 levels each. it's not hard to finish a level but sometimes it will take you a really long time. at the moment besides that there is not a lot of replay value, only getting better times (gold, silver) and going further. when you start a game there is only one playable level, to unlock others you have to pass one after another.

graphic environment is top notch, the best one in "labyrinth" genre on iphone. the box in which you play reacts all the time, you have to turn upside down your iDevice if the ball hits the wrong hole (not exact color), and this is so much fun! boards in this game are different, there is a one with scratching parts that makes the ball run slower...

there is no option menu, you cannot turn off sounds in the game (of course switching silence mode will do the trick), but i wouldn't consider it as a bad thing at all, cause they are really well made.

now my final mark... if i had Albie's finger meter i would give it a VERY SOLID 4. now the game has only 50 levels and that sucks. but Fayju Ball has a potential to be the best Variaton of Labyrinth in App Store.
05-18-2009, 04:26 PM
noone interested in this title?