Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-24-2012, 11:35 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazvanGNR View Post
Yeah, i tried! But for this game i can`t locate the save file :-??, that is why i was asking!
It's been a while since I've used iExplorer, but if memory serves, you just copy the entire Documents folder within the app. Don't bother trying to look for just one file.
Old 06-24-2012, 05:35 PM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk K. View Post
Considering the drop in price and the recent update that added a skirmish mode is it more worth the price now?
Because reading the thread apparently it was thought that the original price was too high for the game but now it gained more content and a lower price.

I forgot to add that I played the lite version and I found it interesting but I'm not if it's 3.99 interesting.
I definitely think it's worth it. But sounds like you already have your own opinions after playing the lite so it'll really be up to you. I do really love the addition of skirmish. Some skirmish missions are "defeat XX enemies" as well to vary it.

I got it thinking that it was kinda weird at first and highly priced. Turns out now to be one of my favorite ipod games. Now I refuse to delete it. Part of its charm is watch the units battle it out. No other similar game has such cool battle animations. And it's not too heavily complex that you'll get headaches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCKid View Post
Is there a list anywhere re enemy units, their strengths and your units. Like best to use against different enemies. I saw a screen pop up earlier saying who is best against who etc. but I can't find that screen again.
So basically HOLD DOWN the building/unit icons and the information screen will come up. Some advanced techniques are probably not explained. And a lot of the time what units you use come down to preference. You have to go into battle and find out which ones you like the most.

For me my main army consists of Elite Samurai, Elite Archers, Elite Gunmen and occasionally the elite cannon for backup. The other units are nice but I find them only useful in some instances if I need quick backup. Like I'll only send out cavalry if I need to stop the enemy from advancing. Turns out even elite cavalry are weak. I really think they need to do some fixing for that unit because they die very easily against most enemies (and will often sit there and fight ronin for like 5 minutes....)
Old 06-24-2012, 05:44 PM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekyDad View Post
It's been a while since I've used iExplorer, but if memory serves, you just copy the entire Documents folder within the app. Don't bother trying to look for just one file.
Did you use it for this game, or in general?

I think it's possible for games to store their save data in protected storage that you can't access (without rooting your device). Most don't, but this might be one that does.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:32 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Too bad there is no multiplayer in this game like in autumn dynasty.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

... and too bad nobody is answering or commenting on this page.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:25 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosquito60 View Post
Too bad there is no multiplayer in this game like in autumn dynasty.
AGREED!!
Although I am glad that I am still getting many hours of challenge and gameplay out of this awesome game!

I'm pretty sure that when I read about the last "skirmish" update a few months ago, a rep from SEGA stated that more content is in the works and that multiplayer is a strong possibility, but that the Devs have other projects that are of priority right now.

Hey Mosquito, I need to add you for Autumn Dynasty multiplayer....oh and have you bought Great Big War Game yet?
Old 07-24-2012, 02:21 AM
Banned

I like concept of this game. I will try it.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:15 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

New update out.

Adds objectives to the main campaign missions that allows you to earn EXP by completing them.
Old 08-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Banned
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

Just brought it
Old 09-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Hey guys, I played this game over the weekend. And guess what - it's shot up to be the best game I've played this whole year till now!!

The game has a surprising depth to it, which undoubtedly feels overwhelming at the start but later on as you learn your trade things get better. I am almost at the end, about 5 battles away from finishing. At the start you can just spam your way to success...later on you really need to do some strategising.

I may come back for some help later as these final battles seem tough. I just wanted to say I rate this game an easy 4.5 and get it if you're a (RTS) strategy game geek.

PS: Anyone has any other RTS (I hate TBS) games to recommend?