Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-18-2012, 06:13 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Ka-Bloom - (by BBC) - Universal App

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by Echoseven; 04-21-2012 at 07:56 AM..
Old 04-18-2012, 07:41 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

A possible purchase depending on whether or not there is Game Center Integration. My openfeint has been broken for months. I sign in but achievements and high scores don't register.
Old 04-18-2012, 08:18 PM

This game is extremely complex and the tutorial doesn't help much. I am pretty used to playing puzzle games and even I am challenged by how the mechanics work. Does feel like something is hidden in this game though, just need to understand it.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:09 AM

Come on, someone else has to purchase this! This is just one of those games I can't seem to grasp, it's driving me mad and hopefully someone else can see the logic in it.
Old 04-19-2012, 07:15 AM

Default Game Impressions

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up
Old 04-19-2012, 09:05 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dense View Post
Come on, someone else has to purchase this! This is just one of those games I can't seem to grasp, it's driving me mad and hopefully someone else can see the logic in it.
Hi Dense, I purchased it and just want to say right off the bat that I love this game! The tutorial gets you familiar with different aspects of game but it does not tell you everything at once, it took me till half way through galaxy 2 to start to completely grasp all the elements involved. I'd attempt to explain for you but I'm not eloquent enough. My best advice is to just play through each puzzle with your undivided attention, read everything on the screen, don't worry your time, or getting 3 stars at first. Eventually the games dynamics should unfold for you.

For anyone on the fence, this is a complex action puzzle that requires some strategy, quick fingers, and it gets challenging relatively early on to perfect each level. The game even has a slight rpg mechanic where you can use the stars you've earned to improve your abilities. I'm not good at writing reviews so I hope this helps!
Old 04-19-2012, 01:11 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dense View Post
Hi, I purchase this one and I don't think the game is that difficult to understand. I've currently only in the second galaxy but I've managed to finish the 1st galaxy with 3 stars in one go.

The main point of the game is :
1. You link the chain (more chains and objects to link can be upgraded with the star shop)
2. You wake up the Floret and makes it eats all.

Each time you eat the blue food, the flower circle will grow. You ONLY CAN eat the one within the flower reach. So, you must think where to link and how to eat. Later in galaxy 2 there's hot linking where you can chain several chains.

The main challenge is to get all 3 stars in each level. I like this puzzle game. It's different and challenging. The price is right too!!