App description: Burger Cat is a puzzle game requiring you to use logic and skill to solve each level. Help Burger Cat reach his delicious destination.

During a normal BBQ a catastrophic event sent Burger Cat's burgers all over 85 levels! Hungry and wanting to nom these delicious cheezeburgers; you will use your tools to navigate through the levels. Your mission is to retrieve the burger in each level while overcoming obstacles that are trying to prevent you from enjoying that delicious meal! Each level requires logic and skill to solve. You can place and remove blocks of the level, as well as using things like: trampolines, umbrellas, decoys and other items to help you on your mission.

Burger Cat is hungry and needs your help to om nom nom those cheezeburgers!

FEATURES
- 85 levels
- Various tools (magic wand, pickaxe, dynamite, decoys, etc.)
- Undo feature
- iCloud save game support
- Retina graphics for iPhone and new iPad
- GameCenter achievements

ravenousgames's comments:
Quote:
Release info :

The Game is out now. Size of the app is 21 MB. Universal, retina and iCloud supported. Price is USD $0.99.
Trailer

Gameplay Footage:

Quote:
Burger Cat is a puzzle game requiring you to use logic and skill to solve each level. Help Burger Cat reach his delicious destination.

During a normal BBQ a catastrophic event sent Burger Cat's burgers all over 60 levels! Hungry and wanting to nom these delicious cheezeburgers; you will use your tools to navigate through the levels. Your mission is to retrieve the burger in each level while overcoming obstacles that are trying to prevent you from enjoying that delicious meal! Each level requires logic and skill to solve. You can place and remove blocks of the level, as well as using things like: trampolines, umbrellas, decoys and other items to help you on your mission.

Burger Cat is hungry and needs your help to om nom nom those cheezeburgers!

04-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Oh, hi there.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

04-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Buying tonight for sure... Ravenous = Instant Buy
04-18-2012, 11:58 AM
Cool. I'll pick it up
04-18-2012, 12:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
Ravenous = Instant Buy
This.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
04-18-2012, 12:12 PM
You've got to support Ravenous.Absolute no brainier (league of evil is a 5 star classic gaming experience and the sequel is pretty good as well).Looking forward to Burger Cat
04-18-2012, 12:25 PM
Nice One. I really like it so far
04-18-2012, 12:37 PM
Kinda looks like March of the Minis...but with just one mini.
04-18-2012, 01:04 PM
.....burrito bison. What's up???

Plus+/openfeint: nesio718 Game Center: panama chief
Playing: this new iPad....DAT RETINA!!!
Waiting for: SALES!!!!
04-18-2012, 01:06 PM
Luvlee jublee getting!

Check out my new website for everything Vita!!
please follow me on TWITTER
Am i man? or a very manly muppet??