Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-19-2012, 05:59 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

"Never count your money when you're sitting at the table" in other words put your money in the StrongBox to save, keep from getting robbed, and so you don't gamble it all away

"Know when to Run"
Pay attention to attack and defense levels of opponents before getting in to Duels that you just won't win

"Knowing what to throw away, and knowing what to keep"
On occasion you'll receive items after leveling up, these items must be equipped otherwise there useless and when you can afford it get some high level gear, sell or repair you old favorites
Old 04-19-2012, 06:05 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

In duels the little i button is very useful to be able to tell when you shouldn't try your luck level is not always a good gauge to see if you'll win!

Equipment can be really great for dueling with lots of added stats but also pay attention to the deco slot because it can add lots of action points to help you level up faster!

Don't be tricked by high money rewards quests be sure to check out the exp return and the action point cost to see if it really is worth it!
Old 04-19-2012, 06:09 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Well well well...looks like the VITA and Disgaea 3 are on hold for animex until the contest is over!
Old 04-19-2012, 07:58 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

After playing Bloody Western for a while, I came up with a few ideas that people may find helpful. Hopefully these tips will help everyone get an idea on how to play Bloody Western successfully.

Number One: Play the Class
While playing Bloody Western, you are competing against others constantly. In order to find success, stick with the class you'd prefer. If your goal is to make a load of money, I would recommend to pick the luxury class, do quests, and buy businesses. However, if you want to conquer the leaderboards and instill fear into every player's heart, I recommend sticking with the aggressive class and leveling up either your attacking abilities or defensive abilities. By sticking with one method of a playstyle, one can find great success.

Number Two: Stockpile
Another thing I'd reccomend would to stock up on weapons, armour, and other equipment. Without this gear, you may find yourself constantly slaughtered by your enemies in duels. But by buying protection, you can ensure yourself that there is little need to worry about other players constantly assaulting you wit duels. The higher your defensive capabilities, the less likely it is that someone will decide to attack you. However, if you believe you can make successful attacks on your opponents faster than they can attack you, I'd reccomend leveling up your attack skills. However you decide to play, it is best to gain large amounts of whatever you are seeking to excel in, whether defensive points, health, or businesses.

Number Three: Get Some Buddies
When playing Bloody Western, sometimes it can begin to get lonely. In order to prevent this, I'd reccomend hooking up with your Facebook friends or maybe even others playing the game. Not only will having friends play with you make the game more fun, it will also strengthen you from the threat of being pillaged by duels. If you're lucky, eventually you may be asked to join a clan or guild of people. Clans will allow you to associate with a great deal of people, while being protected from duels, and also being able to hang out with a group of people dedicated to the game. With many friends, you will find great success out in the West!
Old 04-19-2012, 08:06 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by iANiMeX View Post
TIP:

You can reinforce your equipment in the "MY STATS" menu. Click on the desired equipment you wish to reinforce to up the ATK and DEF of that equipment. If the reinforcement fails, the "Durability" of the equipment will go down. Don't let the "Durability of the equipment to reach 0 or it will be destroyed. You can still recover loss "Durability" by using "Repair". There is always a limit on how far an equipment can reinforce. So be sure to take note of that before reinforcing the item. Remember that "Reinforce" uses Gold for 30% success rate, 1 Western Point for 70% success rate and $0.99 for a 100% success rate.

Note that you will not be able to see "MY STATS" if you got unused "Skill points".

You can also sell your old equipment by going to the "MY STATS" screen and clicking on a specified location or part of your body where the equipment was to show the available equipment for that said part. Click on the equipment you wish to sell and press "Sell".

Low on Health? Try going to "Refresh" and clicking on "Lodge" to gain 50% or 100% of your total "Health". Recovering "Health" cost gold.

Outlaw and Sheriff got different use of the "Business" menu. Sheriff can collect money from landlord while Outlaw can collect or rob money from property owned by a sheriff.
Yeah. The "MY STATS" is replaced with "UPGRADE" if you still have some unused stat points. These stat points can help you increase/improve Action, Duel, Health, Defence and Attack skills. In "MY STATS", you can view your equipment and change them, reinforce them or even sell them.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:21 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

If you want to become the WANTED player, you must have a high fame or notoriety. Thus, more players can challenge you and the higher your rank is, you can beat them even when you're OFFLINE! If you enable Notifications on your device, you may receive some pushes like someone is attacking you.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:11 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trev1 View Post
Well well well...looks like the VITA and Disgaea 3 are on hold for animex until the contest is over!
Lol. Game is good. I think you should also try it.

Looking for FREE WESTERN POINTS? Check the Achievements to see what you need to do to complete one. Completing an Achievement will reward you with Western Points.

Last edited by iANiMeX; 04-19-2012 at 09:33 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 09:52 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Big tip: Don't duel people who are much higher in level than you. You'll get OWNED.
Old 04-19-2012, 09:55 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

In Quest, if you don't want to see the animation, you can simply turn it OFF in Option on the right top of the screen.

You can use Action Points to complete a quest in one shot. You can gain extra items when you complete a quest.

Once you finish a quest, you can get a title. Some requests require specific equipment on your character. If you don't own the equipment, the game will lead you to the store.

Last edited by saiyukialex; 04-19-2012 at 10:05 PM..
Old 04-19-2012, 10:11 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

The game fezzes on the gray start screen if there's no Wi-Fi or 3G access. So please make sure you have Internet access before you start the game.

Some tips are already shown on the bottom of the screen as scrolling subtitles.

Last edited by saiyukialex; 04-19-2012 at 10:14 PM..