RAD Soldiers - (by WarChest)[Universal]

04-20-2012, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirenx View Post
Looks kind of like Team Fortress 2 but async TBS.
OMFG I was thinking the same thing when I first saw it and was going to post it, but I thought to myself that it was probably just me considering I played TF2 so much.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
04-21-2012, 01:31 AM
This game looks sick, but I really hope it doesn't flop.

Splash Damage has already slapped me with Brink and Rage (Or was this by another studio from Bethesda?) flopping.

Game Center: Hot-Wire Gamespy: The_Tower_Defender
Currently Playing: Galaxy on Fire II HD, Gun Bros 2, Minigore 2, RAD Soldier, Block Fortress, Real Racing 3

04-21-2012, 08:57 AM
I am usually far too cool to admit I'm excited for upcoming games , but RAD Soldiers just climbed ahead of Star Command to the second position on my most wanted list, tied with Topia, Ravenmark async and Pocket Heroes. I can see this perfectly scratching the async itch that's somewhere in between aforementioned async mode for Ravenmark, Carcassonne, Nightfall, and Starbase Orion...

Former editor in chief of teknikapan.se (due for an eventual relaunch)
Vocalist of Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona
04-22-2012, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
I am usually far too cool to admit I'm excited for upcoming games , but RAD Soldiers just climbed ahead of Star Command to the second position on my most wanted list, tied with Topia, Ravenmark async and Pocket Heroes. I can see this perfectly scratching the async itch that's somewhere in between aforementioned async mode for Ravenmark, Carcassonne, Nightfall, and Starbase Orion...
^Good taste in games! I'm not clear what's in 1st position?!

Me:#1 Star Command #2 Topia #3 Faraway #4 Ravenmark Async. #5 Animal Trackers #6 = RAD Soldiers + Fifa Euro12!

Last edited by Estupendo1; 04-22-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: spoiler tangent
06-01-2012, 08:45 PM
Really looking forward to this game. I've been craving a good async multiplayer game of this type.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
06-02-2012, 12:12 AM
Oh wow, this looks great. Do want.
06-02-2012, 02:17 AM
o yeah, I want it.
06-02-2012, 05:39 PM
This looks fantastic, been looking for a good XCOM style turn based game for a while. Do they have a release date yet?
06-02-2012, 05:58 PM
Looks fantastic. Will follow and see how this turns out.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
06-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackJacketGames View Post
This looks fantastic, been looking for a good XCOM style turn based game for a while. Do they have a release date yet?
if you want an XCOM-like, check out Aliens vs Humans. Speaking of which, I hope there's a port of the new XCOM to iOS devices at some point...