★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Promo Codes for Jigsaw Game!

04-20-2012, 09:22 AM
Promo Codes for Jigsaw Game!

Hi folks!

wonder if there any Jigsaw fans. I still have some Promo Codes for my Jigsaw game, so please send me IM for them, really appriciate any your suggestions

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/jigsaw-boom/id503140852
04-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Send a message via Skype™ to JRavey
The cat picture isn't enticing, but I'd love to give it a try.
04-21-2012, 11:48 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to JRavey
It's a solid puzzle game, although it runs a little old my old Macbook, but I had a lot of crap running. I wish it didn't want to use my full screen and I could shrink it a bit.

This would make a great dashboard widget.

I like most of the pictures except the Afroken dog, the cats, and the dog with the hat. Then again, I don't like anthropomorphized animals.

The "industrial" pictures were more like "cityscapes" than industrial. The nature and cityscapes were my favorite, a whole page of trains would be good.
04-22-2012, 12:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRavey View Post
It's a solid puzzle game, although it runs a little old my old Macbook, but I had a lot of crap running. I wish it didn't want to use my full screen and I could shrink it a bit.

This would make a great dashboard widget.

I like most of the pictures except the Afroken dog, the cats, and the dog with the hat. Then again, I don't like anthropomorphized animals.

The "industrial" pictures were more like "cityscapes" than industrial. The nature and cityscapes were my favorite, a whole page of trains would be good.
Thank's I like nature and cityscapes as well) we added animals mostly for female audience Also we used 3 resolution of pictures, and you will get really good quality even on last apple monitors like cinema or thunderbolt