Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2012, 06:18 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
After watching the solo and multiplayers videos of NOVA3, I wonder if the game will work as good on the iPad2 than on the iPad3.

By the way, what do we have to do to play Gameloft's online multiplayers games? Subscribe to a Gameloft account? Game Center?
According to one reviewer they played a pre release build (not ipad 3 ready, no retina iPad resolution) on an iPad 2 for the reviews so it should be pretty much the same.
Dynamic shadows and certain lighting effects will be in the final build which I guess might only work on iPad 3.
But seemedly, what you see is what you'll get assuming the additions don't affect performance.

In the past, I've always preferred the modern combat mutiplayer to the NOVA mutiplayer, hated that jump button for some reason.
But it looks very much like that's about to change.

Last edited by Rip73; 05-02-2012 at 06:47 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 06:21 PM
iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil2 View Post
After watching the solo and multiplayers videos of NOVA3, I wonder if the game will work as good on the iPad2 than on the iPad3.

By the way, what do we have to do to play Gameloft's online multiplayers games? Subscribe to a Gameloft account? Game Center?
Sorry meant to say to play the online multiplayer, you need to create a gameloft live account.
In the game, when you click on multiplayer, it'll ask for user id and pass word or give option to set up account which is very easy, email address, password and date of birth basically.
Welcome on board.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:35 PM
im in ur base killin ur d00dz
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Multiplayer looks awesome. Vehicles? About time. Lots of similarities to Halo Reach, which is a good thing. Not long now before it's out.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:24 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Nice to hear from you Callum! I was beginning to think Gameloft had stopped caring about the more hardcore gamers in order to cater to the masses with casual freemium titles. Is there an approximate release window for this in May (late, early, mid?)? From the gameplay I've seen, it appears that there's still quite a bit of work to do, including retina iPad optimization (that is happening, right?).
Old 05-02-2012, 08:43 PM
iPad 2, iOS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Callum_GL View Post
Freemium is a big focus yes, but premium hasn't been disregarded (as you can see with N.O.V.A. 3) and won't ever be completely disregarded (yes, we learnt from DH3).

Making titles such as N.O.V.A. 3 is becoming increasingly difficult - development cycles can now be as long as that of a console game, and expectations are becoming higher and higher. It's good because it pushes us harder to make the best possible experience, but it means there's less resource to create premium title after premium title, even if freemium didn't exist
ok .. Thank you for all the great Games . and the Amazing Order & Chaos MMO... any Chance for Backstab 2 ?
Old 05-02-2012, 08:52 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by megasiech View Post
ok .. Thank you for all the great Games . and the Amazing Order & Chaos MMO... any Chance for Backstab 2 ?
No , please do Zombie Infection 2 before you do Backstab 2 and when you do Zombie Infection please use the same graphics engine you use on Nova 3 of course unless you use the Unreal Engine.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:35 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

my iphone 4s cant wait for this damn it looks good ,but it would be even crazier if i could also play this on my android 3D phone i have laying around somewhere ,cause playing nova1 in full 3D was preatty sweet
Old 05-02-2012, 10:00 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 8.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Multiplayer trailer:

YouTube: video
Old 05-02-2012, 10:38 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

There will be nova 3 tournaments, on which you can "win lots of prizes"
Its in the mp trailer on the customization screens

Last edited by Kbcorwin; 05-02-2012 at 10:41 PM..
Old 05-02-2012, 10:45 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I keep wanting to make some constructive inquisitions of the game itself but the only damn thing I can think of is if the damn thing will run on iPod. I don't wanna get hyped if I can't play it...

And since Gameloft isn't 💩💩💩💩ing answering me I guess I'll have to wait and see :/

Even if iPod does run it it will be a laggy piece of shit, you can bet your ass.

Closed Thread