★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

NOVA 3 - Gameloft

05-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Sekelani
Guys any idea when nova 3 will be released ?
05-08-2012, 09:34 AM
No customizable controls just three choices, haven't played MC3 to compare it I bought it just haven't played it lol. No one to play with in multiplayers do not sure of that has lag

05-08-2012, 09:36 AM
Played as a mech just now it was awesome! Also played in a vehicle, controls were iffy not very clear what to do. You were only in control to shoot though someone was driving. Aiming was a little tricky
05-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Send a message via AIM to russiaone
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Played as a mech just now it was awesome! Also played in a vehicle, controls were iffy not very clear what to do. You were only in control to shoot though someone was driving. Aiming was a little tricky
Have never been a fan of Gameloft's on-rails stuff. Just seems to go on and on an on and on. Hope these sections are somewhat improved in this new outing.
05-08-2012, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLavi View Post
Campaign didn't lag on MC3 either... I mean multiplayer lag, cause that's what I hate the most of MC3.

Customizable controls, right?

So... It's better than MC3? Also MC3 also had distance sracker.

Nice confirmation
It has the distance tracker and arrow. (you might have forgotten to turn these on).

Last edited by Leegames; 05-08-2012 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Wrong quote, hope you still get the point. ;)
05-08-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekelani View Post
Guys any idea when nova 3 will be released ?
Might wanna just check the post above you... It's coming this Thursday/Wednesday night
05-08-2012, 09:54 AM
I currently live in Germany and I have a german iTunes account. Im guessing the game is gonna be available a bit later for me?
05-08-2012, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
No customizable controls just three choices, haven't played MC3 to compare it I bought it just haven't played it lol. No one to play with in multiplayers do not sure of that has lag
You can't choose where you want to place the controls? Damn that's a shame...

Find me on Twitter
05-08-2012, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
You can't choose where you want to place the controls? Damn that's a shame...
If I remember correctly you could only customize the controlls when you went to the options menu in the pause menu, not in the main menu in MC3. Maybe it's the same here?
05-08-2012, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
If I remember correctly you could only customize the controlls when you went to the options menu in the pause menu, not in the main menu in MC3. Maybe it's the same here?
Actually that sounds like it might be right.
For ages I couldn't find the customise controls for mc3 till someone on here told me.