Support our Sponsors:
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #561  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:23 PM
JCman7 JCman7 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamer2010 View Post
Youn can tell which minimum os need to play this game?
Not sure but the lowest it is compatible with is the iPad, iPhone 3GS, and iPod Touch 3rd gen. So what is that iOS 4.0 or 5.0?
  #562  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:25 PM
chimpman252 chimpman252 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
It is universal, playing on my iPod Touch it is 1.57 GB to download and 1.9 GB uncompressed
Hey man, I have an iPod Touch as well and I'm wondering how well does it run on it? Because I found that while MC3's framerate wasn't terrible, but even with a lot of the advanced graphical features removed it certainly didn't run as well as on an A5 device, or previous Gameloft titles. So yeah, how well would you say it runs?
  #563  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:26 PM
JCman7 JCman7 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,941
Default

Last batch of screens don't want to spoil the game too much for you guys

Machine gun!


The return of Prometheus


Fyna Galaxy





  #564  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:32 PM
JCman7 JCman7 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpman252 View Post
Hey man, I have an iPod Touch as well and I'm wondering how well does it run on it? Because I found that while MC3's framerate wasn't terrible, but even with a lot of the advanced graphical features removed it certainly didn't run as well as on an A5 device, or previous Gameloft titles. So yeah, how well would you say it runs?
Runs perfect (at least on single player) haven't had any lag issues whatsoever
  #565  
Old 05-08-2012, 02:43 PM
chimpman252 chimpman252 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 503
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Runs perfect (at least on single player) haven't had any lag issues whatsoever
Ok hopefully the same goes for multiplayer because I still currently prefer MC2 multiplayer over MC3 because of how much slower it runs, making it much harder to play and much easier to rage quit.
  #566  
Old 05-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Johnny101 Johnny101 is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,139
Default

JCman,

Those screen shots look amazing ! I usually don't play through a lot of campaigns on iOS ( I go straight to the multiplayer) but I'm definately looking forward to playing the single player campaign on this game.
  #567  
Old 05-08-2012, 03:53 PM
Rip73 Rip73 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 3,929
Default

Well, that's what it looks like on 4th gen iPod touch, colour me impressed and prepared to smash the buy button to death.
  #568  
Old 05-08-2012, 04:14 PM
LBG LBG is offline
Señor Member
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: +50° 48' 49.35", -2° 28' 28.71"
Posts: 7,483
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCman7 View Post
Looks good, even on an iPod Touch 4. And I'm glad to see that they have mixed environments and not just the city setting.
  #569  
Old 05-08-2012, 04:23 PM
JCman7 JCman7 is offline
Senior Member
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 1,941
Default

Yeah that's why I wanted to post them seems like you go back to space and travel to different planets so there will be many different environments.
  #570  
Old 05-08-2012, 04:24 PM
TakenXXDeadly TakenXXDeadly is offline
Senior Member
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 1,307
Default

If this has retina display for the new iPad... It should look way better. Can't wait.

Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent