Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #101  
Old 05-15-2012, 06:24 AM
smegly smegly is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Smegly, about how many fights to get it? Think I was up to about 80-90ish with no joy and thought screw this for a game of conkers, more a war of attrition than a game at that point.
I'd say no more then ten. I wouldn't worry about those quests so much unless there's nothing else left to do.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 05-15-2012, 06:31 AM
grenadedodger grenadedodger is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 549
Default

That's the point though, I had a method going through the towers - get commons -> summon gifted uncommon -> get uncommons -> summon gifted rare, rinse and repeat with some gacha thrown in. But with that Black Dragon mission sitting there you can complete the quests but cannot get any of the rewards for them until you have completed said mission. It's made me spit my dummy out if I'm honest.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 05-15-2012, 07:02 AM
smegly smegly is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 812
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
That's the point though, I had a method going through the towers - get commons -> summon gifted uncommon -> get uncommons -> summon gifted rare, rinse and repeat with some gacha thrown in. But with that Black Dragon mission sitting there you can complete the quests but cannot get any of the rewards for them until you have completed said mission. It's made me spit my dummy out if I'm honest.
Well, when I got the black dragon, I had a party that could kill it rather quick and painlessly. You might find it more tolerable to hold off on it for awhile. I don't know how far you are though.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 05-15-2012, 07:18 AM
smartcookie smartcookie is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 12
Default

When will the new update come?
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 05-15-2012, 07:24 AM
Hobtuse Hobtuse is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Anyone knows what are the last two recipes after Demonican??
Reply With Quote
  #106  
Old 05-15-2012, 08:24 AM
hbernritter hbernritter is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5s, OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 791
Default

Can you capture bosses or do you only get them from gacha. I have battled the pegasus in the novice tower a good 100 times now to no avail.
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 05-15-2012, 09:49 AM
ZengarZanvolt ZengarZanvolt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
Anyone knows what are the last two recipes after Demonican??
You cannot obtain them yet. The last 2 is for the final tower. The only new mix monsters you can get for the 6th tower are, Dragonian, Miniman Oracle, Houri and Demonican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbernritter View Post
Can you capture bosses or do you only get them from gacha. I have battled the pegasus in the novice tower a good 100 times now to no avail.
You can capture Unique bosses and monsters. The rates are very low, but I myself have obtained a Dark Priest though battles.

It's been a week since I got all obtainable monsters to date. Need the 7th tower bad.

Last edited by ZengarZanvolt; 05-15-2012 at 10:00 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 05-15-2012, 10:36 AM
kingster1305 kingster1305 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Default

well u can basically have any monster by editing the monster id. similar to how u edit ur value for token. go to tb_player_coin go under monster id and edit any of the monster id to any value u want. have some sense and not put funny numbers. for those who want demonican, its is 1020. take note by editing the number u are in fact removing from existence ur previous old monster coin and replacing it in this instance for demonican monster coin.

i dont have the full list of monster ids. but theres a pattern to it its quite obvious. eg. monster id 200 is the boss for hell tower.

it totally kills the game so yea.. strictly only for those who are keen

Last edited by kingster1305; 05-15-2012 at 10:49 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 05-15-2012, 11:16 AM
ZengarZanvolt ZengarZanvolt is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingster1305 View Post
well u can basically have any monster by editing the monster id. similar to how u edit ur value for token. go to tb_player_coin go under monster id and edit any of the monster id to any value u want. have some sense and not put funny numbers. for those who want demonican, its is 1020. take note by editing the number u are in fact removing from existence ur previous old monster coin and replacing it in this instance for demonican monster coin.

i dont have the full list of monster ids. but theres a pattern to it its quite obvious. eg. monster id 200 is the boss for hell tower.

it totally kills the game so yea.. strictly only for those who are keen
The full list can be found in tb_monster.No figuring required.
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 05-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Hobtuse Hobtuse is offline
Junior Member
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZengarZanvolt View Post
You cannot obtain them yet. The last 2 is for the final tower. The only new mix monsters you can get for the 6th tower are, Dragonian, Miniman Oracle, Houri and Demonican.

It's been a week since I got all obtainable monsters to date. Need the 7th tower bad.
So the final count of obtainable monsters is 198 out of 200 right?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent