Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-15-2012, 06:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
Smegly, about how many fights to get it? Think I was up to about 80-90ish with no joy and thought screw this for a game of conkers, more a war of attrition than a game at that point.
I'd say no more then ten. I wouldn't worry about those quests so much unless there's nothing else left to do.
Old 05-15-2012, 06:31 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

That's the point though, I had a method going through the towers - get commons -> summon gifted uncommon -> get uncommons -> summon gifted rare, rinse and repeat with some gacha thrown in. But with that Black Dragon mission sitting there you can complete the quests but cannot get any of the rewards for them until you have completed said mission. It's made me spit my dummy out if I'm honest.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:02 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by grenadedodger View Post
That's the point though, I had a method going through the towers - get commons -> summon gifted uncommon -> get uncommons -> summon gifted rare, rinse and repeat with some gacha thrown in. But with that Black Dragon mission sitting there you can complete the quests but cannot get any of the rewards for them until you have completed said mission. It's made me spit my dummy out if I'm honest.
Well, when I got the black dragon, I had a party that could kill it rather quick and painlessly. You might find it more tolerable to hold off on it for awhile. I don't know how far you are though.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:18 AM

When will the new update come?
Old 05-15-2012, 07:24 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Anyone knows what are the last two recipes after Demonican??
Old 05-15-2012, 08:24 AM
iPhone 5s, OS 4.x

Can you capture bosses or do you only get them from gacha. I have battled the pegasus in the novice tower a good 100 times now to no avail.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hobtuse View Post
Anyone knows what are the last two recipes after Demonican??
You cannot obtain them yet. The last 2 is for the final tower. The only new mix monsters you can get for the 6th tower are, Dragonian, Miniman Oracle, Houri and Demonican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbernritter View Post
Can you capture bosses or do you only get them from gacha. I have battled the pegasus in the novice tower a good 100 times now to no avail.
You can capture Unique bosses and monsters. The rates are very low, but I myself have obtained a Dark Priest though battles.

It's been a week since I got all obtainable monsters to date. Need the 7th tower bad.

Last edited by ZengarZanvolt; 05-15-2012 at 10:00 AM..
Old 05-15-2012, 10:36 AM

well u can basically have any monster by editing the monster id. similar to how u edit ur value for token. go to tb_player_coin go under monster id and edit any of the monster id to any value u want. have some sense and not put funny numbers. for those who want demonican, its is 1020. take note by editing the number u are in fact removing from existence ur previous old monster coin and replacing it in this instance for demonican monster coin.

i dont have the full list of monster ids. but theres a pattern to it its quite obvious. eg. monster id 200 is the boss for hell tower.

it totally kills the game so yea.. strictly only for those who are keen

Last edited by kingster1305; 05-15-2012 at 10:49 AM..
Old 05-15-2012, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingster1305 View Post
well u can basically have any monster by editing the monster id. similar to how u edit ur value for token. go to tb_player_coin go under monster id and edit any of the monster id to any value u want. have some sense and not put funny numbers. for those who want demonican, its is 1020. take note by editing the number u are in fact removing from existence ur previous old monster coin and replacing it in this instance for demonican monster coin.

i dont have the full list of monster ids. but theres a pattern to it its quite obvious. eg. monster id 200 is the boss for hell tower.

it totally kills the game so yea.. strictly only for those who are keen
The full list can be found in tb_monster.No figuring required.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:51 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZengarZanvolt View Post
You cannot obtain them yet. The last 2 is for the final tower. The only new mix monsters you can get for the 6th tower are, Dragonian, Miniman Oracle, Houri and Demonican.

It's been a week since I got all obtainable monsters to date. Need the 7th tower bad.
So the final count of obtainable monsters is 198 out of 200 right?