Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-30-2012, 01:49 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

This game is a lot more fun than I expected. The IAP isn't needed at all. It's quite nice how your monsters don't gain experience themselves, meaning you are free to unsummon them to replace them with new ones at any time, without having to worry about time spent invested in the monster.

I really hope they didn't pay much for the translation though - 'Frying Manta', 'Cray Golem', and 'Gorgon' - which is a stone bull. I'm not sure what they were trying to call the bull, but I'm pretty sure they didn't mean gorgon.

Also, lol @ the art. Levelling up = less armour. I'm embarrassed to play this on the train to work!
Old 04-30-2012, 02:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

I couldn't get into this game, didn't like anything but the girl with the big tits who helps you out
Old 05-02-2012, 02:23 PM

Default Update 1.1.0 unable to access new tower

Was anyone else unable to access the new tower after the update 1.1.0? I had previously cleared all of the other towers and collected all tower monsters 144/200. I'm thinking there maybe a bug where if you had completed all of the first set of towers before the update, you won't be able to trigger the new tower after the update...
Old 05-02-2012, 04:03 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeviouse View Post
Was anyone else unable to access the new tower after the update 1.1.0? I had previously cleared all of the other towers and collected all tower monsters 144/200. I'm thinking there maybe a bug where if you had completed all of the first set of towers before the update, you won't be able to trigger the new tower after the update...
Yeah this is true. I had the same problem so I emailed the devs and this is what they replied:

Sometimes if you cleared 5th tower before, you can't progress to the new tower.
We will be update soon for this Bug. (At least 7 days).

As above mentioned,
-- 1.1.1 : 6 towers!
-- 1.2.0 : 7 towers!!
And at 1.3 or 1.4, we will update more towers!! Maybe 10 mores totally.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:48 PM

Default Bug fix

Anyone Know wad bugs did the patch fix? Tokens still farmable?
Old 05-02-2012, 07:19 PM

Ah thats good to know- its not just me having the problem. You can't farm tokens easily now as you won't get a token for simply summoning a low level monster. You can still level it up once and unsummon it and you'll have a chance at getting a token or a potion
Old 05-03-2012, 02:36 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeviouse View Post
Ah thats good to know- its not just me having the problem. You can't farm tokens easily now as you won't get a token for simply summoning a low level monster. You can still level it up once and unsummon it and you'll have a chance at getting a token or a potion
I'm getting tokens and potions just from fighting in the towers and ive never struggled I've got loads of both
Old 05-03-2012, 11:20 AM

Does anyone else feel that Gacha is highly disappointing? I have wasted so many tokens on it, thinking I would get a new monster coin or mix recipe. I'm on the 7th tower and still getting duplicate monster coins from the 2nd and 3rd towers. I really feel this should be corrected if we can no longer farm tokens.
Old 05-03-2012, 12:34 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

Does anyone know if you uninstall the game when you redownload is it the old unpatched version or the new patched version?
Old 05-03-2012, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
Does anyone know if you uninstall the game when you redownload is it the old unpatched version or the new patched version?
I'm trying it right now. Edit Do NOT uninstall game unless you want to completely start over. I thought they saved the date on their servers, but I've lost everything. And it's the most recent version.

Does anyone know of any other games like this on the iPhone? I love how it's setup, and the artwork is fantastic.

Last edited by kowwok; 05-03-2012 at 01:06 PM..