App description: ** UPDATE 60 MONSTERS AND 8TH TOWER **

GET IT WHILE IT'S HOT!!

8 Exciting Towers, Over 600 Floors waiting to be conquered by you!

MonTowers, the new evolution of monster-collection gaming!!
Enjoy Korea & Japan's #1 Game and over 20,000 5 Star Reviews from around the world!

#1 Game in Korea&Japan
US, China and 16 Other Countries - Top Rank
Over 700,000 Players!

-------------------------------
Summon Monsters!
- Players will summon the monsters they have captured while attacking the tower.
- Players can enjoy tactical combats by combining special abilities that each monster has.
- There are 720 types of costumes available for the monsters.

Stronger and Sexier Monsters!
- Each monster will have 3 upgradable costumes all powerful than the next!
- You can obtain the monsters pictures and enjoy them through the Gallery.

Endless Battles in the Towers!
- Players can summon monsters they have obtained by fighting in the tower that features 600 levels in total spread over 8 different towers
- Players can capture all monsters that are in the tower.

Look for the Opportunity! GachaMon!
- There are special spells that allow the players to summon the monsters they dont have.
- You can obtain your very own monster by using a special monster and the recipe given by GachaMon.

Regular Updates for Our Users
- Update will be provided every month after the release. Your MonTowers will continue to evolve.

Please check the compatible model.
- System Requirements: iOS that is higher than 4.3 version
- iPhone 3GS,4,4S/ iPod 3,4 Generation/ iPad 1,2,3

Sanuku's comments:

09-21-2012, 08:50 AM
Deleted app to make room for iOS6 OTA update. Oh well, good while it lasted.

Favorite iOS games so far: Dungeon Raid, TWEWY, The Bard's Tale, Swordigo, Aralon, Horn
01-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Gem energy/monster health TIME SKIP

For the people who are going with the "token farming"(selling zombies for 1token each) and also the people who are annoyed with waiting for monsters to summon,

THERE IS A TIME SKIP METHOD!

Step 1. Go to your device's Settings =>Date&Time.
Step 2. Unselect Set Automatically
Step 3. A new "Set Date and Time" tab will appear. Set time to whatever time in the future.
Step 4. All monster summoning time, field energy time, monster health will be as much ahead as the time you set ahead. WHOA, THAT BLEW YOUR MIND DIDN'T IT.

For a more advanced coin farming method, you'll need about 5 slots for the coin farming and 3~4 more slots for actual battling
Summon the first five monsters(zombie/cat woman/kobolt/fairy/fire elemental)
upgrade them all. Then set time ahead to about 3 minutes ahead.
Repeat once more, all five monsters will be at Master. Sell all of them, and you'll have at least 3 tokens (Because the chances for you to get a token or potion are 50/50

Good luck, and have fun!

01-24-2013, 12:07 AM
new Tower updated

But the new monsters are ugly..........

Last edited by pooh24680; 01-24-2013 at 04:31 AM.
01-24-2013, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the update, Pooh. Did you notice any other changes? Did they add or remove any monsters or costumes or change any old art? I love jilpoong's work on Montowers and Fantasy Defence. I'm also not sure whether to update or not as the game tends to get harder with every update.

I've been playing since last november but I'm still missing 4 mix recipes, 2 legendary monsters and 4 costumes. Are there any screenshots of the new monsters up anywhere?
01-24-2013, 05:54 PM
Just beat the new tower and collected all the coins.It's incredibly difficult eeven with the strongest monsters. And you only get a real upgrade on the 55th floor and 80th and the subsequent floors.Oh, no new mix monsters, thank god.
01-24-2013, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmiOne View Post
Thanks for the update, Pooh. Did you notice any other changes? Did they add or remove any monsters or costumes or change any old art? I love jilpoong's work on Montowers and Fantasy Defence. I'm also not sure whether to update or not as the game tends to get harder with every update.

I've been playing since last november but I'm still missing 4 mix recipes, 2 legendary monsters and 4 costumes. Are there any screenshots of the new monsters up anywhere?
Missions of collecting the 5th Uncommon and the 1st Rare were cancelled.
many old monster are repeated and even down-graded from master to elder
monster are horribly strong and high hp
Vampire and Giant Lord can recover the hp to 30,000
Demonican is no longer the dream team member
Tiamet may be also.....

Only Ninja was collected from Gachamon
Attached Images
File Type: png IMG_2404.PNG (354.5 KB, 33 views)
File Type: png IMG_2405.PNG (371.1 KB, 42 views)
File Type: png IMG_2406.PNG (373.8 KB, 28 views)
File Type: png IMG_2407.PNG (360.2 KB, 39 views)
File Type: png IMG_2408.PNG (509.0 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by pooh24680; 01-24-2013 at 09:04 PM.
01-26-2013, 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZengarZanvolt View Post
Just beat the new tower and collected all the coins.It's incredibly difficult eeven with the strongest monsters. And you only get a real upgrade on the 55th floor and 80th and the subsequent floors.Oh, no new mix monsters, thank god.
That was fast!! All the coins?! Oh man, teach me how. I've been stuck for over a month trying to get a pair of legends and those !@#! mix recipes. I am so bored grinding for tokens.

@pooh24680

Thanks for the screenshots! Hm, the art really looks like jilpoong's although I can't be sure. It doesn't look like he said anything on his blog.
02-05-2013, 10:00 AM
Have all the coins too! Badhdh Cath was very hard to get! Her Master form is very nice! Only showing you the Normal version so I don't spoil the Elder and Masters upgrades. She wasn't the hardest to beat though...
Attached Images
File Type: png photo.PNG (358.8 KB, 33 views)
03-02-2013, 03:29 PM
So does the force reset token trick still work on the new version?
03-21-2013, 09:10 PM
is it possible to get badhdh through gasha/gacha??