Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-04-2012, 04:51 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

if your on windows and you sync regularly. the old version will be in your recycling bin, cause itunes deletes the old versions when you resync a newer version.
then backup your save. delete the new version from itunes, drag the older one from recycling bin back into itunes. then delete off of phone. recheck the box for montowers and sync. you'll have the older version.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekanikal fiend View Post
if your on windows and you sync regularly. the old version will be in your recycling bin, cause itunes deletes the old versions when you resync a newer version.
then backup your save. delete the new version from itunes, drag the older one from recycling bin back into itunes. then delete off of phone. recheck the box for montowers and sync. you'll have the older version.
Unfortunately I only got quite far in the past two or three days, in which I have not synced my phone. I've decided to just let it be, I have other games to play. I have emailed the CEO of Buffstone regarding the balance issues with Gacha and drop rates in general though. He responded and will be working with the dev team on a fix. I'll keep this thread updated!
Old 05-04-2012, 10:51 AM

A great graphics of an easy and awesome game. I lost too much time to play it after downloading this game.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:53 AM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

does anyone know if its possible to get all 20 recipes right now. I broke down last night and spent $25 on the token package and I have spent 550/750 tokens I got and still dont have all the available rare monsters or recipes.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigghurt View Post
does anyone know if its possible to get all 20 recipes right now. I broke down last night and spent $25 on the token package and I have spent 550/750 tokens I got and still dont have all the available rare monsters or recipes.
I did the same thing, though I just farmed my tokens. I'd hang on a bit and see if the dev team emails me back on what they plan to do about this. It's retarded when 90% of the coins/recipes you get are duplicates.

For anyone who is still playing this game and is far enough to have a decent storage cap on gems, do the time trick so you don't have to wait for them to be created. Just go to settings > date & time and switch the clock to manual. Then turn it a couple hours ahead so your gems come back. I wouldn't do this normally but with the lack of token farming, it seems like the only viable solution.

Last edited by kowwok; 05-04-2012 at 12:00 PM..
Old 05-04-2012, 01:05 PM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 4.x

Wonder if anyone got into this kind of trouble.
So I was on 5th tower, and I stopped playing the game for a while. My friend borrowed it and he killed all the processes to expand the RAM (including this game). After that, I open the game and... I had been on 2nd tower. F*ck why the game cant auto-save!!!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:22 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy_proDX View Post
Wonder if anyone got into this kind of trouble.
Nope. I kill the app as soon as I stop playing it, it's never caused a problem. Twice it's crashed/frozen and I've lost a couple of tower levels of progress though.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:21 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

not as bad but it has happened earlier yesterday. Was earning the blue ringed monsters on brutal tower the game crashed and when I came back I didnt have any blue monsters from that tower I earned
Old 05-04-2012, 04:31 PM
iPhone 3GS, iOS 4.x

has anyone been able to win a white coin monster on the updated version. I've been fighting gargoyle and fallen angel at least 50 times each and I cant get the coin. P.s. how do I earn tokens on the new version I've gotten maybe 6 on 100 battles.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:26 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

i haven't even bothered with the bosses. i grinded the water elemental for like 2 hours to finally get it. took about 75 tries..

i'll wait till i can one shot the bosses to try to grind them.

love the game tho. the art work and the fact that every monster has three different pics is amazing! can't wait for more towers and monsters!!