Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > General Game Discussion and Questions

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1001  
Old 08-29-2012, 06:04 PM
Alekfishy Alekfishy is offline
Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasia View Post
I am curious: what will happen after you gather all green mushrooms?
Lol, the scientist turns out to be like any other mad, forgetful scientist xD he will tell you that he already got the mats, it just elsewhere, and ask you to search the mushroom house again I think. This part of the quest don't seem too bad. After that, u get to build a vortex hole which let your villagers have a float xD kinda like skydiving without the dropping bit xD
Reply With Quote
  #1002  
Old 08-29-2012, 06:31 PM
Rodmark Rodmark is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekfishy View Post
Lol, the scientist turns out to be like any other mad, forgetful scientist xD he will tell you that he already got the mats, it just elsewhere, and ask you to search the mushroom house again I think. This part of the quest don't seem too bad. After that, u get to build a vortex hole which let your villagers have a float xD kinda like skydiving without the dropping bit xD
I'm on that mission now. You have to find soap and nets ... How that makes a wind tunnel I don't know. Maybe you can catch wind in the bubbles ;o) hopefully not the smelly variety! Lol!
Reply With Quote
  #1003  
Old 08-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Vasia Vasia is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 88
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekfishy View Post
Lol, the scientist turns out to be like any other mad, forgetful scientist xD he will tell you that he already got the mats, it just elsewhere, and ask you to search the mushroom house again I think. This part of the quest don't seem too bad. After that, u get to build a vortex hole which let your villagers have a float xD kinda like skydiving without the dropping bit xD
Sounds like fun for tribezmen.
Reply With Quote
  #1004  
Old 08-30-2012, 09:45 AM
Alekfishy Alekfishy is offline
Member
iPad 2
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodmark View Post
I'm on that mission now. You have to find soap and nets ... How that makes a wind tunnel I don't know. Maybe you can catch wind in the bubbles ;o) hopefully not the smelly variety! Lol!
Well, the net covers the hole, so they can't fall down in case the vortex decide to not work any more. The soap... I guess to make bubble xD imagine while u fly, there are bubble surrounding you, isn't it magical? Hahaha xD
Reply With Quote
  #1005  
Old 08-31-2012, 05:16 PM
Rodmark Rodmark is offline
Member
iPad 2, iOS 5.x
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 48
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alekfishy View Post
Well, the net covers the hole, so they can't fall down in case the vortex decide to not work any more. The soap... I guess to make bubble xD imagine while u fly, there are bubble surrounding you, isn't it magical? Hahaha xD
I've nearly finished the wind tunnel. I can't wait to see these guys fly! :-D
Reply With Quote
  #1006  
Old 09-02-2012, 07:19 AM
Fosferus Fosferus is offline
Member
iPhone 4
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 38
Default

On marble shores isle- I built the police station but still no "bad guys" to rehabilitate.. Haven't had this happen on first isle.. They keep appearing and I've finished the rehabilitate 10 already.. Anyone else have that happen after building station?

Last edited by Fosferus; 09-04-2012 at 08:00 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #1007  
Old 09-05-2012, 12:21 PM
danozzy18 danozzy18 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 65
Default Money making tactics

Evening guys

Can I just query what everyones money making tactics are? whats the best way to get max amount, how much do you gain if you do it overnight etc?

Just got over the million mark, currently level 35 but just fancy an easier and faster way of making money!
Reply With Quote
  #1008  
Old 09-05-2012, 07:51 PM
Midge Midge is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Default Too much gold?!?

Hi All! Need some advice. I'm at level 54 with my workers on ancestors atoll stuck for the past 2 weeks or so. Waiting patiently for game support to come through with an update to fix the problem. In the meantime, all I can do is build up gold and resources on the other 3 islands. Here's the problem. I'm close to maxing out on gold --- currently at $9,500,000. Wondering if anyone out there has reached 10,000,000?? I'm worried the tally will go back to zero since the gold field appears to max out at 7 digits. All my warehouses are up to 6,000 of all resources. Not such a bad problem to have IF the next update fixes my problem. Is it wasted effort to keep building warehouses beyond 6,000?
Reply With Quote
  #1009  
Old 09-06-2012, 03:35 AM
danozzy18 danozzy18 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 65
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midge View Post
Hi All! Need some advice. I'm at level 54 with my workers on ancestors atoll stuck for the past 2 weeks or so. Waiting patiently for game support to come through with an update to fix the problem. In the meantime, all I can do is build up gold and resources on the other 3 islands. Here's the problem. I'm close to maxing out on gold --- currently at $9,500,000. Wondering if anyone out there has reached 10,000,000?? I'm worried the tally will go back to zero since the gold field appears to max out at 7 digits. All my warehouses are up to 6,000 of all resources. Not such a bad problem to have IF the next update fixes my problem. Is it wasted effort to keep building warehouses beyond 6,000?
I can't imagine it would max out, only because one of the achievements that I have at the moment is to bank 10,000,000 gold, and that only gives you the second medal in that achievement, I would have thought the money would just keep going up and up
Reply With Quote
  #1010  
Old 09-06-2012, 06:53 AM
Midge Midge is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 18
Default

Okay. I will keep going and see what happens! Getting close so should know real soon. If the next update doesn't work to get my guys unstuck on ancestors I'll have to abandon this game and start over anyway.
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent